[bootanimation] Modified 4.4 boot animation

Search This thread

shakatu

May 31, 2012
I took the boot animation from 4.4 and made it so the circles actually go in a full circle. I think it looks a lot nicer this way.
I recommend renaming to bootanimation.zip and copying to data/local and setting permissions to rw-r--r--, but if you're really crazy you can replace the one found in system/media
Credit to Google
Android4.3.gif

Attachments

• 4.3_fixed_bootanimation.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 991
Last edited:

shakatu

May 31, 2012
Now if anyone knows how to remove the black screen between the Google boot image and the boot animation that would make it look even more awesome!
The animation lines up PERFECTLY with the boot image, as far as I can tell.

shakatu

May 31, 2012
Since the update to 4.4 they still didn't "fix" the animation so this still makes it look much better in my opinion...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

TSDE73

Nov 14, 2010
Now if anyone knows how to remove the black screen between the Google boot image and the boot animation that would make it look even more awesome!

Yes, this would be great, it isn´t very nice with this short black sreen between the Google Logo and the boot image :rolleyes:

R

random hero

Looks great, thank you!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

Shad0wKn1ght93

Oct 25, 2013

AFAIK every Android smartphone has that short black screen.
I don't think it is fixable, since google edited the bootanimation in the kitkat update rather than fixing the issue.

Top Liked Posts