[Bootanimation] Nexus Prime Official Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamin_1

Aug 17, 2010
Benz Town
This is an awesome bootanimation but I can't edit the txt file :-/ I put the zip file with root manager into the right folder and I can open the txt file but can't edit them. Can someone tell me with which app do you edit the file or post the bootanimation with a wvga resolution here?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

febycv

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
This is an awesome bootanimation but I can't edit the txt file :-/ I put the zip file with root manager into the right folder and I can open the txt file but can't edit them. Can someone tell me with which app do you edit the file or post the bootanimation with a wvga resolution here?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
You can use root explorer to edit.

Find the file, press & hold on the file, select open in text editor

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
LG Optimus One (mdpi..hvga 320x480) Users or similar use this...replace with root explorer or similar app..tested..njoy:) Waiting for high res pics though but for the time being its good..:rolleyes:

Attachments

justflikwalk

Feb 8, 2007
San Francisco
The boot sequence only last as long as it takes to boot up your device. It will loop the sequence only as long as it takes to boot up, I could be wrong. But I believe I am right. In the desc.txt it only runs through the part 0 folder, it will loop those files until the device boots up, it is not set to a certain time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone