bootanimation.zip links

Search This thread

Florynce

Aug 29, 2010
So you're telling me all these work for the fascinate?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Daswolven

Oct 1, 2009
Richmond Hill
So is it safe to flash these over voodoo wolven?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

I wouldn't flash any of them. Make sure you only have the bootanimation.zip portion, and drop it in your system/media folder, replacing the existing one with it. I have a folder on my SDCard to store them by name, so I can copy and rename when I want.

aroy002

May 17, 2010
How do you change the bootup sound? I went to data/local and didn't see anything there...what folder do you have to drop the mp3 in?

CouchSpud

Sep 23, 2010
How do you change the bootup sound? I went to data/local and didn't see anything there...what folder do you have to drop the mp3 in?
Find a wav file you see fitting for your bootup sound. Download it to your SD card. Rename the file "PowerOn.wav" (this can also be done in the next step). Use Root Explorer or what have you to copy it from your SD card and paste it into system\etc. Reboot and enjoy.

spotmark

Feb 18, 2010
Massachusetts
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
You can also replace the shutdown sound with an ogg file of your choice. Make sure it is named shutdown.ogg and place it in the system/media/audio/ui folder. I have replaced both my startup and shutdown sounds with the "Droid" sound.

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com

ryanbeu

Oct 4, 2010
You can also replace the shutdown sound with an ogg file of your choice. Make sure it is named shutdown.ogg and place it in the system/media/audio/ui folder. I have replaced both my startup and shutdown sounds with the "Droid" sound.

Where did you guys get the droid sound files? Can you please post a link to where I could grab them? THanks!

CouchSpud

Sep 23, 2010
Does anybody know if it's at all possible to extend the amount of time the boot up sound can play? The boot animation I have works great with this drumloop I have behind it, but it gets cut off at about 8-10 seconds.

Last edited: