• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bootloader deleted, hard brick, need some help?

Search This thread

magix01

Dec 30, 2013
I don't think that will work, cedric have all those functions disabled, also there is no need to follow that tutorial to get full dump img as its 16/2GB, only first 160mb are needed they contain bootloader, kernel and recovery at start of the emmc, so you can use loader.img someone posted above. Feel free to try and report back i guess.

luiz.snike

Mar 15, 2018
I don't think that will work, cedric have all those functions disabled, also there is no need to follow that tutorial to get full dump img as its 16/2GB, only first 160mb are needed they contain bootloader, kernel and recovery at start of the emmc, so you can use loader.img someone posted above. Feel free to try and report back i guess.

Mine was with Stok NPP25.137-33, asked to upgrade and gave the same problem as yours, do you have any tutorial to help me recover?

oxxo.andatti

Mar 28, 2017
answer respuesta

any updates on this?

The same thing happened to me. I have been looking for the solution for more than 1 week and I have not found it. I already gave up my g5 cedric motorcycle, the only one that can revive it is the blankflash
me paso lo mismo yo llevo mas de 1 semana buscando la solucion y no la e encontrado. ya di por muerto mi moto g5 cedric, el unico que lo puede revivir es el blankflash :confused:

Apr 4, 2018
Reactions: n5142

Top Liked Posts