Bootloader problem!

Search This thread

scudteshka

Hello all!
I am having an issue with my Leeco Le2 x52x where it relocks bootloader automaticly and does not alow me to flash any other rom properly.
I have used fastboot oem unlock-go which allows me to flash twrp but not much else. Can not even format boot partition.

Anyone has any peace of info is greatly apriciated

Edit> I get an error in TWRP - E:Unable to wipe '/boot' -- uknown file system 'emmc
Unable to wipe /boot.

Last edited:

RandomDelta

Jan 21, 2019
Hello all!
I am having an issue with my Leeco Le2 x52x where it relocks bootloader automaticly and does not alow me to flash any other rom properly.
I have used fastboot oem unlock-go which allows me to flash twrp but not much else. Can not even format boot partition.

Edit> I get an error in TWRP - E:Unable to wipe '/boot' -- uknown file system 'emmc
Unable to wipe /boot.

Boot partition in le2 cannot be wiped. As for your bootloader relocking problem, flash twrp and then allow it to perform system modifications. Then wipe data. Then wipe system. If that doesn't work, then format data to ext2 using mkef2s and then for mat data again using ext4. Then format data ,system , cache and dalvik cache only. Your bootloader will not relock by itself again. If it still does, then flash lazyflasher to disable dm-verity and unencrypt phone

Reactions: scudteshka

scudteshka

Boot partition in le2 cannot be wiped. As for your bootloader relocking problem, flash twrp and then allow it to perform system modifications. Then wipe data. Then wipe system. If that doesn't work, then format data to ext2 using mkef2s and then for mat data again using ext4. Then format data ,system , cache and dalvik cache only. Your bootloader will not relock by itself again. If it still does, then flash lazyflasher to disable dm-verity and unencrypt phone
Tried it and no budge. Now i am at different problem cause i wanted to return it to stock with "flash all" fastboot rom. Not this thing does random reboots. Not sure if i should open another tread about it. All in all its still usefull phone and i would like to fix it eather way

RandomDelta

Jan 21, 2019
Tried it and no budge. Now i am at different problem cause i wanted to return it to stock with "flash all" fastboot rom. Not this thing does random reboots. Not sure if i should open another tread about it. All in all its still usefull phone and i would like to fix it eather way

Are you able to boot to recovery(twrp)?
If yes, try flashing the latest twrp image using twrp on your phone. Then repeat steps mentioned. Finally, flash stock ROM Zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all!

Unable to wipe /boot.