Question Bootloader relocked after MSM Tool, Any option to unlock again?

Search This thread

nattan920

Jan 26, 2013
I have had a hell of a time trying to get a decent rom on this phone and now I appear to be boot loader locked agian. Here is the history of how things went down:
-OEM unlocked through the ADB devices : adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com/qualcomm.qti.uim
-slid over the oem unlock, phone still showed network locked
-Unlocked my bootloader ( 7days later)
-Tried to install a lineage os GSI, never got it to boot
-Installed CherishOS, booted could not get calls or mms to go through, tried a few more times re-intalling this and gave up
-Flashed over to the non tomobile rom thinking this would fix my network errors if I re-flashed CherishOS over it.
-Flashed CherishOS again, never booted
-Couldnt boot, tried swapping sides and got "slot change is not allowed in merging state"
-Eventually tried a bunch of stuff and got it to the point where my fastboot and recovery just loaded black screens.
-MSM tool flashed stock tmobile back onto my phone and is now locked sim and bootloader.

Tried to redo the adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com/qualcomm.qti.uim and now the slider is not avaliable anymore on version 11.0.1.12.DE18CB
Any ideas on how I can start this redeo again? My goals have been significantly reduced to root only instead of a working GSI rom.

Edit: 5/25
I checked again today and now the oem unlock option was toggable, here we go again

Last edited: