How To Guide Bootloader Unlock devices bought directly from USA OnePlus Store

Search This thread

Fishwithadeagle

Aug 26, 2012
What is the default package? I can't find any on my device that looks like it'd be a radio app.

Here's a screenshot of NextRadio. To be clear, I have done no debugging to see if I could get it to work. I just installed it via the play store and opened it.

View attachment 5378111

I'm not against discussing this here, but I think you may have more luck with a new Question thread specifically for this question. I'm not an expert on phone hardware.
I totally get that. My thought process wasn't clear. It seemed like the people in this thread were good at digging around in the software internals, which would be the only way to determine if the camera is different other than tearing the phone down. Basically just wanted people to keep an eye out for it.

daboross

I totally get that. My thought process wasn't clear. It seemed like the people in this thread were good at digging around in the software internals, which would be the only way to determine if the camera is different other than tearing the phone down. Basically just wanted people to keep an eye out for it.
Fair enough. My thoughts are just - all people in this thread are probably interested in the device in general, and thus read not just this thread but the entire OnePlus Nord N200 5G forums.

That and the only people in this thread are those interested in bootloader unlocking the NA variant. If you post a new thread in the forums, I would expect all the people in this thread to read it, as well as others (maybe those with the T-Mobile variant) who also have experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Man that stinks. I was hoping we could have at least gotten the files needed for majisk.
    2 alternate ways to get into fastboot mode:

ADB:
    The command
    'adb reboot bootloader'
    will restart the device in fastboot mode.

Advanced Reboot:
    In the developer options, turn on 'Advanced Reboot'.
    Hold the power button for a few seconds to bring up the power off/restart dialog.
    At the top right corner will be 3 dots, tap them, select 'bootloader' from the resulting dialog.
    The phone will reboot into fastboot mode.
    I'm not sure if it's dual sim or not, but it doesn't look designed to be. There's only one IMEI listed in settings, and while the SIM tray is long enough for two different SIM cards, the second one is filled in with plastic and you'd have to modify it to put a SIM card there.

Here's a picture of the front and back of the SIM tray:

View attachment 5376771

The nextradio app does not work.
    The motherboard may have pins for second sim card.
    Maybe like the t-mobile version of oneplus 6T, we just need to replace the sim card tray and flash compatible firmware to enable dual sim function.
    Even with one IMEI, both sim cards can still work simultaneously like the T-Mobile oneplus 6T. People have reported two sims work on t-mobile simultaneously or on two different carriers on t-mobile oneplus 6T with one imei.