How To Guide Bootloader Unlock Realme GT Master Edition RUI 2.0/RUI 3.0 (RMX3363) all Variants

Search This thread

ViperPsycho

Oct 20, 2021
WARNING

All Data will be wiped , so backup all data in advance .
Phone must be charged above 60% .
You might loose warranty on unlocking bootloader .
Also neither I nor XDA will be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to your device

Overview
Unlocking Bootloader is the first step to rooting your phone , unlocking new capabilities and instaling custom ROM , Kernel and Recovery but it has its own peril like loss of Widevine L1 certification , Safteynet failure and in extreme cases reduced camera capablities .

Requirements
A PC
Realme GT Master Edition and USB type C cable
Device should be on RUI 2.0 or RUI 3.0 based in Android 11/12 with Latest software update.

Steps
Simply Install the
For RUI2 DeepTestApkOld, For RUI3 DeepTestApkNew or DeepTestNew2
Open Deep Testing App , read and agree to TOS
Click on Apply Now button it will say Application Submitted please wait
After 10 minutes open Deep Testing App and go to Query Approval Status
Skip to step 8 if adb&fastboot already installed on systemNow hopefully it should say DeepTesting approved .
Install adb-fastboot setup (Windows only)
Go to C:\adb folder , press shift and right click open Powershell window here .
In deep testing app after selecting query approval status , tap on start deep testing button Now your phone will reboot to fastboot mode
Connect phone via USB to PC
And in the power shell window opened in step 7 enter fastboot devices then press enter key (It should show your device name , If it does not then reinstall drivers)
Now in powershell enter fastboot flashing unlock then press enter key
Your device will reboot and show warning use volume button to select Yes Unlock Bootloader
After this phone will reboot twice don't do anything and after 5 to 10 minutes your phone will restart with fresh installation , wisely read and agree to terms and complete the setup
Now your device bootloader is unlocked .

Attachments

• Deeptest_New.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Reactions: Matija Gubec

yosiska

Mar 6, 2010
Realme GT Master Edition
WARNING

Also neither I nor XDA will be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to your device

Overview
Unlocking Bootloader is the first step to rooting your phone , unlocking new capabilities and instaling custom ROM , Kernel and Recovery but it has its own peril like loss of Widevine L1 certification , Safteynet failure and in extreme cases reduced camera capablities .

Requirements
A PC
Device should be on RUI 2.0 or RUI 3.0 based in Android 11/12 with Latest software update.

Steps
Simply Install the
For RUI2 DeepTestApkOld, For RUI3 DeepTestApkNew
Skip to step 8 if adb&fastboot already installed on systemNow hopefully it should say DeepTesting approved .
In deep testing app after selecting query approval status , tap on start deep testing button Now your phone will reboot to fastboot mode
And in the power shell window opened in step 7 enter fastboot devices then press enter key (It should show your device name , If it does not then reinstall drivers)
Your device will reboot and show warning use volume button to select Yes Unlock Bootloader
After this phone will reboot twice don't do anything and after 5 to 10 minutes your phone will restart with fresh installation , wisely read and agree to terms and complete the setup
DOES NOT WORK for Me (using both old deep and new deeptest). I am using RMX3363_11.A.10 . Attached is detailed info of my RMX3363 from dialing ( *#6776# ) Please help.

yosiska

Mar 6, 2010
Realme GT Master Edition
DOES NOT WORK for Me (using both old deep and new deeptest). I am using RMX3363_11.A.09 . Attached is detailed info of my RMX3363. Please help
Screenshot_2022-05-16-18-23-56-91.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING

Overview

Requirements
    A PC

Steps
    Simply Install the
    For RUI2 DeepTestApkOld, For RUI3 DeepTestApkNew or DeepTestNew2