- ALl Data will be wiped , so backup all data in advance .
- Phone must be charged above 60% .
- You might loose warranty on unlocking bootloader .
- Also neither I nor XDA will be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to your device
OverviewUnlocking Bootloader is the first step to rooting your phone , unlocking new capabilities and instaling custom ROM , Kernel and Recovery but it has its own peril like loss of Widevine L1 certification , Safteynet failure and in extreme cases reduced camera capablities .
- A PC
- Indian variant of Realme GT NEO 2 and USB type C cable
- Device should be on RUI 2.0 based in Android 11 with Latest software update
- Simply Install the
- For RUI2(Android 11) DeepTestApkOld, For RUI3(Android 12) DeepTestApkNew
- Open Deep Testing App , read and agree to TOS
- Click on Apply Now button it will say Application Submitted please wait
- After 10 minutes open Deep Testing App and go to Query Approval Status
- Skip to step 8 if adb&fastboot already installed on systemNow hopefully it should say DeepTesting approved .
- Install adb-fastboot setup (Windows only)
- Go to C:\adb folder , press shift and right click open Powershell window here .
- In deep testing app after selecting query approval status , tap on start deep testing button Now your phone will reboot to fastboot mode
- Connect phone via USB to PC
- And in the power shell window opened in step 7 enter
fastboot devicesthen press enter key (It should show your device name , If it does not then reinstall drivers)
- Now in powershell enter
fastboot flashing unlockthen press enter key
- Your device will reboot and show warning use volume button to select Yes Unlock Bootloader
- After this phone will reboot twice don't do anything and after 5 to 10 minutes your phone will restart with fresh installation , wisely read and agree to terms and complete the setup
- Now your device bootloader is unlocked .