/* [SIZE=1]* Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about unlocking your bootloader and how it pertains to you. * before flashing ANYTHING YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */ [/SIZE]
The time is finally here, the day you’ve been eagerly anticipating, you can now unlock the bootloader on your Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (GM1925)!
*NOTE: UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER ON THIS PHONE WILL PREVENT YOU FROM INSTALLING FUTURE UPDATES VIA OTA, MEANING THEY'LL NEED TO BE FLASHED WITH FASTBOOT OR YOU'LL NEED TO REFLASH STOCK AND RELOCK THE BOOTLOADER TO UPDATE.*.
THERE IS NOT A FEE FOR UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER, THE PART OF THIS THAT COSTS MONEY IS THE SHIPPING, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE, THAT IS WELCOME AS WELL.
Starting now, you can place a request for bootloader unlock via this MAIL-IN service:
- YOUR DEVICE WILL BE WIPED DURING THE UNLOCK
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSURING YOUR DEVICE DURING TRANSIT, IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR INSURANCE AND ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE DURING SHIPMENT, THATS ON YOU, EVEN WHEN INSURED, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REPLACEMENTS OR REPAIRS!
- THIS SERVICE IS MAIL IN ONLY, PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- You (the customer) will pay for shipping to the address of the servicer and will send return postage via PayPal before sending us your phone.
- You are responsible for insuring the package, if you do not insure the package, and something happens, you will be out of luck, as it’s not our responsibility to replace or repair your phone if it gets lost in transit.
- This is a one-time service, meaning that once your bootloader is unlocked and you have received your device back, if you re-lock the bootloader for ANY reason (THIS INCLUDES FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE WITH MSMDOWNLOADTOOL), You must submit a new request and re-do the mail in process at your own expenditure.
Request will be processed on an individual basis, once we receive your request we will ask you for your:
- Full Name
- Address for return shipping
- Phone Number to contact you if necessary.
After receiving the device, we will flash the latest firmware and unlock the bootloader, requests will be shipped back out at the end of the week we receive the phone, or potentially sooner depending on the volume of requests.
TO MAKE A REQUEST, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD AND SEND AN EMAIL TO:
We will then direct you where to ship your device, and give you an estimate of return shipping, which will need to be sent via PayPal BEFORE sending us your device.
We will reply to your request via e-mail and collect your personal information from there as well.
The mail-in method is now discontinued due to a more recent development, we (the group of us who have been testing different ways to unlock) have acquired an MSM tool that will allow unlocking the bootloader on the Sprint model without any need to mail it in or even do a remote session!
- Make sure you have the latest adb/fastboot binary installed and your driver's are fully up to date.
- Download the unlocking MSMDownloadTool from here: View attachment guacamoles_unlock.zip
- Reboot to EDL mode (Volume Up+Volume Down+USB)
- Allow the MSMTool to run to completion, BUT STAY ALERT!
- As soon as the MSMTool finishes, it will reboot the phone, DO NOT ALLOW IT TO BOOT TO THE SYSTEM, INTERRUPT THE REBOOT BY ENTERING FASTBOOT
- Immediately run "fastboot flashing unlock"
- You should now have an unlocked bootloader!
IF YOU ARE ON SLOT B, YOU MAY GET STUCK IN FASTBOOT, TO FIX THIS FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- fastboot --set-active=other
- fastboot reboot-bootloader
- fastboot --set-active=other (again)
- fastboot boot twrp.img
TWRP for Q (10)
- Once in twrp, format data again, and then try to reboot.
TWRP for Q (10)
TWRP for Pie (9)
TWRP Installer zip
* Copy the TWRP img to your adb directory and run:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-79-guacamole-unified-Q-mauronofrio.img
- * Or for Pie:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-4-guacamole.img
* Copy the installation zips to your storage
* Flash twrp-3.3.1-79-guacamole-unified-installer-mauronofrio.zip
* Flash Magisk-v20.4.zip
SCREENSHOTS FOR PROOF: