• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bootloader Unlock Tool not working Error plz help

Search This thread

bouyhy01

May 4, 2016
bourges
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Hello guys
When I try to unlock the bootloader of my Asus ROG Phone III ,I always get "An unkown error occurs, which may be a network connection error." Please help. I tried everything from the latest unlock app tool from asus the edl all in one tool resting the device using lte wifi vpn , but no success.

jinmingyou

Aug 9, 2020
I had same problem with you

Hello guys
When I try to unlock the bootloader of my Asus ROG Phone III ,I always get "An unkown error occurs, which may be a network connection error." Please help. I tried everything from the latest unlock app tool from asus the edl all in one tool resting the device using lte wifi vpn , but no success.

https://piunikaweb.com/2020/08/07/a...eleased-with-bug-fixes-download-links-inside/

go here and download this boot loader, it'll work.

jinmingyou

Aug 9, 2020
Help me to check this

I downloaded the bootloader unlock app on the website, and I touched 'unlock' and my phone rebooted.

I needed to select the language and storage was cleaned also.

It's unlocked well right?

mdkazim

Aug 16, 2020
just restarting

after restarting the phone there nothing wiped and also check by fastboot comand its showing the unlocking is false .... please someone help

blackie0606

Jan 10, 2015
I have this problem in general rog 3 and it happened to me on 5 phones and I could not get a result, it says the bootloader is opened, it reboots but it does not open

W33d Smoker

Jan 24, 2017
Been posted NUMEROUS times guys. Your phone was unlocked, and relocked by the seller. Theres NO WAY to Unlock again. Get a refund, buy a proper phone.
Ok so I just upgraded to android 11 and want to unlock the bootloader but while doing it through the app it says failed to unlock the device why is that?
Also I have never unlocked my device before it's the first time I'm trying to do so..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been posted NUMEROUS times guys. Your phone was unlocked, and relocked by the seller. Theres NO WAY to Unlock again. Get a refund, buy a proper phone.