[BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED][H440N] LG Spirit

Search This thread

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
Hi guys!

You can donate to me https://www.paypal.me/penvineeth and @cerg2010cerg2010 through paypal.
@cerg2010cerg2010 PAYPAL EMAIL: [email protected] OR QIWI: +79157840294

Disclaimer:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

No more secure boot error! :D

I thank my friend @cerg2010cerg2010 for helping me out in patching the aboot.

-> Steps:

(1) Downgrade to v10f version of Android.
(2) Root your device.
(3) Download this patched aboot file. Click Here
(4) Connect your phone to the computer. In command prompt, type "adb shell".
(5) Transfer the aboot file into /sdcard/ folder.
(6) Type "su" to enter the root shell. Then type "dd if=/sdcard/aboot_v10f.bin of=/dev/block/<your aboot partition>".
(7) Restart your phone by typing "reboot".

You have unlocked your bootloader!

If you get a black screen there is a problem with your recovery.

For more detailed guide. Follow this by @Korelev.

Refer Notes for more information.

-> Notes:
1) The aboot_v10f.bin is the patched version of aboot partition of your device. Secure boot validation has been patched such that secure boot is always valid, so you can flash your own TWRP and Custom ROM.
2) Don't upgrade to any updated version of Android if you get any through OTA update. It might brick your device.

Last edited:

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
Hi there! I tried your method an followed fobos explanation to found the required block (which is mmcblk0p5 in this case) but i'm still getting secure boot error when I try to get into TWRP, as far as I understand that shouldn't happen.

any ideas of what can I do to?

Did you downgrade your firmware as I told you in the guide?

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
Hi there! I tried your method an followed fobos explanation to found the required block (which is mmcblk0p5 in this case) but i'm still getting secure boot error when I try to get into TWRP, as far as I understand that shouldn't happen.

any ideas of what can I do to?

First you have to flash the patched aboot and then flash TWRP. @Fobos needs to correct it.

After you finish flashing the TWRP. Run these commands on terminal/command line:
Code:
adb shell
su
cd /cache/recovery/
echo "--show_text" >> command
chmod 644 command
reboot recovery

I used the same method on my phone. It works!

Last edited:

Korelev

Apr 30, 2014
·
I edited the post. Refer to it again.

done, I'm on it

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Did you downgrade your phone to v10f as mentioned in the guide?

First you have to flash the patched aboot and then flash TWRP. @Fobos needs to correct it.

After you finish flashing the TWRP. Run these commands on terminal/command line:
Code:
adb shell
su
cd /cache/recovery/
echo "--show_text" >> command
chmod 644 command
reboot recovery

I used the same method on my phone. It works!

No luck, the message remains, I'm able to get into stock recovery but as soon as I flash TWRP there's the verity message
Do I have to reboot after aboot is replaced in order to flash twrp?

mayankjet

Apr 25, 2014
Hi guys!

Disclaimer:

-> Steps:

(2) Root your device.
(3) Download this patched aboot file. Click Here.
(6) Type "su" to enter the root shell. Then type "dd if=/sdcard/aboot_v10f.bin of=/dev/block/<your aboot partition>".

For more detailed guide. Follow this by @Fobos531.

-> Notes:
1) The aboot_v10f.bin is the patched version of aboot partition of your device. Secure boot validation has been patched such that secure boot is always valid, so you can flash your own TWRP and Custom ROM.
2) Don't upgrade to any updated version of Android if you get any through OTA update. It might brick your device.
Not working man. Still getting the secure boot error as i boot into twrp :crying:
Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Korelev

Apr 30, 2014
·

I'll give it a try!

Edit: I think that might be it! I get a black screen but no secure error msg. I'll give it another try

Edit2: OMG it works! It seems to be an issue with TWRP, CWM actually boots! I'll update

39zRDV.jpg

Last edited:

Fobos531

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 6, 2014
/home/

I'm trying this right now and seems to hang for me when I reboot into recovery.

edit: I'm able to boot into the system normally. Will try to reboot into recovery again.

edit 2: Multiple people have confirmed that, when using this aboot and rebooting into recovery, they only get a black screen and it stays like that. the secure boot error ISN't there.

Last edited:

mayankjet

Apr 25, 2014
I'll give it a try!

Edit: I think that might be it! I get a black screen but no secure error msg. I'll give it another try

Edit2: OMG it works! It seems to be an issue with TWRP, CWM actually boots! I'll update
Im also getting a black screen. How did you fix that, seems like an issue with twrp itself, right ?

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
I'm trying this right now and seems to hang for me when I reboot into recovery.

edit: I'm able to boot into the system normally. Will try to reboot into recovery again.

edit 2: Multiple people have confirmed that, when using this aboot and rebooting into recovery, they only get a black screen and it stays like that. the secure boot error ISN't there.

There is a problem with your recovery. Edit your detailed guide. First flash patched aboot then flash TWRP/CWM.

Korelev

Apr 30, 2014
·
Made some changes in patched aboot. I updated that link into the main post. Enjoy XD

Thanks man, I think I can speak for almost everyone here if I say we thought this phone was dead for good. We probably will make a thread with detailed explanations and give all the credit to you and your friend, you might as well leave us a donate link in case anyone wants to.

again, thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

You can donate to me https://www.paypal.me/penvineeth and @cerg2010cerg2010 through paypal.
    @cerg2010cerg2010 PAYPAL EMAIL: [email protected] OR QIWI: +79157840294

Disclaimer:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

-> Steps:

(2) Root your device.
    (3) Download this patched aboot file. Click Here

If you get a black screen there is a problem with your recovery.

For more detailed guide. Follow this by @Korelev.

-> Notes:

I'll give it a try!

39zRDV.jpg
    One more miracle

Oh almighty and merciful @pvineeth97 , ¿Would you make one more miracle for us, mere ignorant and hopeless Argentinians?

Thought your patchs fully unlocks H440n and H440AR bootloaders, in the last case there seems to be a sort of incompatibility in the aboot which led us to lose LTE conection.

So, I here by present you two different aboot files of the H440AR model in hopes that you could give us a hand and patch one them.
    Please, help us make the most of our devices. :crying:

10a
    10d

I know It's a lot to ask for, but I lack the knowledge to safely do it myself.:(
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Not working man. Still getting the secure boot error as i boot into twrp :crying:
    Any suggestions?

Please try this: https://yadi.sk/d/1Dw4_bod3EgUMU
    Thanks man, I think I can speak for almost everyone here if I say we thought this phone was dead for good. We probably will make a thread with detailed explanations and give all the credit to you and your friend, you might as well leave us a donate link in case anyone wants to.

again, thanks a lot!

I am in the process of adding the donation link. For K10, we are building recoveries and stuff now. We already have a modified kernel!