• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bootloader unlocked message

Search This thread

SkubiDoo

Sep 6, 2013
How can I get rid of this message?

boot.png.36921b4fd5d2ab026bfb6b386e84557d.png

chivomugroso

Jan 25, 2011
Mexico
I have the same ugly bootlogo; but only in miui.eu, in Global Rom normal with unlocked padlock

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

its solved, only need flash a logo.bin from other rom

mokolino29

Oct 8, 2018
for me it does't work

only flash the attached file, fisrt unrar and then flash img from twrp for logo

the option for flash logo only is in twrp-cn

Hello! I put the unzipped logo in the SD card and i tried to flash with TWRP 3.2.3 0918 but i can't find it anywhere:( I checked and it is there in sd card (logo.img) but TWRP can't see it so i cannot flash it :(
Can you help please? thanks in advance!

chivomugroso

Jan 25, 2011
Mexico
Hello! I put the unzipped logo in the SD card and i tried to flash with TWRP 3.2.3 0918 but i can't find it anywhere:( I checked and it is there in sd card (logo.img) but TWRP can't see it so i cannot flash it :(

can you try with the twrp-cn?, only the "CN" has the option for flash logo or you can try flash from fastboot, with the next commands fastboot flash logo logo.bin

Reactions: mokolino29

mokolino29

Oct 8, 2018
can you try with the twrp-cn?, only the "CN" has the option for flash logo or you can try flash from fastboot, with the next commands fastboot flash logo logo.bin

Thank you, it worked!
Now instead of that ugly message i have the original boot with unlocked pad, and instead of empty battery image in fastboot mode i have the bunny logo back.
I tried in adb with fastboot command: fastboot flash logo logo.img (not bin).
Thank you very much, Regards!

May 5, 2018
Thank you, it worked!
Now instead of that ugly message i have the original boot with unlocked pad, and instead of empty battery image in fastboot mode i have the bunny logo back.
I tried in adb with fastboot command: fastboot flash logo logo.img (not bin).
Thank you very much, Regards!

How did you do that?
I have xiaomi.eu 8.8.30, I tried flashing logo.img from Global 9.5.11.0 but didin't work. Can you upload yours? Thank you.

mokolino29

Oct 8, 2018
How did you do that?
I have xiaomi.eu 8.8.30, I tried flashing logo.img from Global 9.5.11.0 but didin't work. Can you upload yours? Thank you.

Check post #6
Download that logo.rar, unrar it and copy the logo.img in Folder adb on your computer (you have to install adb installer on your PC-look for it here on XDA).
Put your phone in fastboot, connect it to PC, open adb from PC and make the command: fastboot flash logo logo.img
That's how i did it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How can I get rid of this message?

boot.png.36921b4fd5d2ab026bfb6b386e84557d.png

only flash the attached file, fisrt unrar and then flash img from twrp for logo

the option for flash logo only is in twrp-cn