Bootloader unlocked warning

Search This thread

Spaceminer

Sep 9, 2016
Olympus Mons
Moto E (2020)
I flashed this but no change. Still shows the warning on boot.
You have to make a custom logo in order to change that. Basically, open the stock logo.bin with this utility. Extract the blue Motorola logo, then replace the boot yellow, orange, and red, (if present) with the stock image. Also replace the "unlocked logo". Package it up and flash it. I'd do it but I don't have a PC right now.

Boot Logo Maker

dylantjb

Feb 26, 2017
You have to make a custom logo in order to change that. Basically, open the stock logo.bin with this utility. Extract the blue Motorola logo, then replace the boot yellow, orange, and red, (if present) with the stock image. Also replace the "unlocked logo". Package it up and flash it. I'd do it but I don't have a PC right now.

Boot Logo Maker

I tried flashing the modified logo.bin with your instructions and it just replaced the warning to one with more text. I found that modifying it in any way would generate this type of warning. It seems Motorola has implemented this in recent firmware from looking around.

unnamed.jpg

Spaceminer

Sep 9, 2016
Olympus Mons
Moto E (2020)
I tried flashing the modified logo.bin with your instructions and it just replaced the warning to one with more text. I found that modifying it in any way would generate this type of warning. It seems Motorola has implemented this in recent firmware from looking around.

View attachment 5216055
Try poking around inside the stock logo and see if you can find that exact same image or text in there somewhere. I'll try to do some digging on this.

Top Liked Posts