Bootloader unlocking problem

Search This thread

abckbc

May 15, 2021
Hello
I recently flashed pixel experience on my OnePlus 7T device and after that I relocked bootloader by flashing avb_custom_key which I found on installation instructions page of pixel experience. I have attached screenshot.

Now I am not able to unlock bootloader again as OEM unlock option is not present in developer mode and when I give fastboot command " fastboot OEM unlock " I get error message " flashing unlock not allowed ".

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-023322.png
    Screenshot_20210516-023322.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 36

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Try msm to convert TMobile to Global which let's u unlock bootloader--in guides section

abckbc

May 15, 2021
My PC is not detecting my device in EDL mode. I have installed required drivers like ADB, FASTBOOT, USB, QUALCOM QD LOADER but still not working.

Thanks

abckbc

May 15, 2021
Try msm to convert TMobile to Global which let's u unlock bootloader--in guides section

Hi,
My PC does not detect my device in EDL mode. I have installed all the required drivers like ADB, Fastboot, USB, Qelcom QD loader but still not detecting my device. However ADB and Fastboot working perfectly.

Eddiemc

Mar 15, 2010

Hi,
My PC does not detect my device in EDL mode. I have installed all the required drivers like ADB, Fastboot, USB, Qelcom QD loader but still not detecting my device. However ADB and Fastboot working perfectly.
Try another port or usb cable. Might sound easy/stupid, but for me that's what gets MSM tool to recognise my device.
Msm is your solution, so keep trying cables and ports/machines until you get it working. And make sure you're actually pressing the right buttons and plugging in the cable in the right order. Msm will work. Worst case you can MSM back to stock original ROM and start anew.

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Key is button hold combo: phone must be off (hold vol+ and power until shuts off). Only then hold vol- and vol+ TOGETHER while plugin USBC with msm software running already. When u here the recognized tone, then click start on msm

abckbc

May 15, 2021
Try another port or usb cable. Might sound easy/stupid, but for me that's what gets MSM tool to recognise my device.
Msm is your solution, so keep trying cables and ports/machines until you get it working. And make sure you're actually pressing the right buttons and plugging in the cable in the right order. Msm will work. Worst case you can MSM back to stock original ROM and start anew.
Hi,
My problem solved. I tried on another PC and it worked. I flashed the stock rom using MSM tool and then unlocked the bootloader again. Thanks everyone for your support.

Reactions: Eddiemc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    My problem solved. I tried on another PC and it worked. I flashed the stock rom using MSM tool and then unlocked the bootloader again. Thanks everyone for your support.