Jan 22, 2013
Río Negro
Hi guys
It this my first post for xda. I hope it is useful

This bootlogo is about CABJ and CARP Football Team

installs since console fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash logo filename.bin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOCA
Download logo BOCA -----------) com/open?id=1ZfSQ5Vplcu1_6qXYxKBgqtLhJ1hDD77V
Image BOCA ----------------------) com/open?id=1ZfSQ5Vplcu1_6qXYxKBgqtLhJ1hDD77V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIVER
Download logo RIVER -----------) com/file/d/10c2tLrMgrzdoInnOwcyXpAbeWDpatA9Q/view?usp=sharing
Image RIVER ----------------------) com/open?id=1Zy0QNNI8wpmYG4P9lUr7BIMeNQk67i_7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you want a new one you can write to me and if it's within my reach I upload it
*join the link whit "drive.google"

Last edited:

gercdgcat

Oct 31, 2012
Argentina
Soy hincha de River, pero quedó muy bueno! El único problema es que con esa parte amarilla se lee "N/A".

I'm a River Plate fan but it looks very good! The only problem is that with that yellow strip you can see "N/A".

willy258

Jan 22, 2013
Río Negro
Soy hincha de River, pero quedó muy bueno! El único problema es que con esa parte amarilla se lee "N/A".

I'm a River Plate fan but it looks very good! The only problem is that with that yellow strip you can see "N/A".

Hi bro! Thanks for your comment. This bootlogo is not designed to cover "N/A" at the moment. If you want I can make one of River Plate and attach it in this same post.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys
    It this my first post for xda. I hope it is useful

This bootlogo is about CABJ and CARP Football Team

installs since console fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash logo filename.bin
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BOCA
    Download logo BOCA -----------) com/open?id=1ZfSQ5Vplcu1_6qXYxKBgqtLhJ1hDD77V
    Image BOCA ----------------------) com/open?id=1ZfSQ5Vplcu1_6qXYxKBgqtLhJ1hDD77V

RIVER
    Download logo RIVER -----------) com/file/d/10c2tLrMgrzdoInnOwcyXpAbeWDpatA9Q/view?usp=sharing
    Image RIVER ----------------------) com/open?id=1Zy0QNNI8wpmYG4P9lUr7BIMeNQk67i_7

*If you want a new one you can write to me and if it's within my reach I upload it
    *join the link whit "drive.google"
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone