[Bootlogo] Motorola: Powered by Lineage

Search This thread

ale29-09

Aug 31, 2012
Roma
www.androidworld.it
Hi guys!

I decided to make some Amoled friendly (just the dark ones) and Lineage OS inspired bootlogos (the bootlogo is the one which comes before the bootanimation), as near as possible to the stock one, for the Moto X 2014 and now I'm sharing them with you.

They also (principally) remove the "unlocked bootloader" warning.

I'm not responsible for any trouble you cause to your device. You are deciding to apply this mod, I'm not forcing you. By the way, I tested them by myself.

Previews:

vYQO7F.png

XGyoxs.png

Vl2kaN.png

qN0oqX.png

How to install?

Via fastboot ("fastboot flash logo Logo.bin" ["filename.bin" if you chase another one]) or flashing the .zip through a custom recovery (not tested and not recommended).

Download:

AndroidFileHost

Looking for the logos on other Moto devices?

Moto X Play

Moto X 2013

Moto G 2013

Moto G 2014

Moto G 2015

Moto E 2014

Moto E 2015

Last edited:

Phibernaut

Aug 30, 2011
Blairstown, NJ
Google Pixel 3a XL
Figured it out, thanks - needed the Mega app.

EDIT: Never flashed a logo before so naturally you sweat a little while waiting for the phone to boot, but it does and the logo looks great. Thanks for the work and sharing the files (though Mega hasn't won me over yet).

Last edited:

Homars

Feb 24, 2016
Arica
Hi, new here.

I just flashed the branded logo using TWPR on my XT1097, and had no problems at all, it's looks amazing :good:

felipevsw

Jan 9, 2012
Porto Alegre
This new logo black is amazing! It is everything I was looking for: a mix of Motorola and Cyanogenmod! Thank you!

Btw, I tried the logoblack.zip through TWRP 3.0.2 and it didn't work, so you might want to update the OP.

giannis_mathiou

Aug 14, 2011
Athens
Flashed LogoBlack and I can say that is by far the best boot logo for CM power moto X. Thank you very much for your contribution, just one thing the flashable zip didn't worked for me also.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

I decided to make some Amoled friendly (just the dark ones) and Lineage OS inspired bootlogos (the bootlogo is the one which comes before the bootanimation), as near as possible to the stock one, for the Moto X 2014 and now I'm sharing them with you.

They also (principally) remove the "unlocked bootloader" warning.

I'm not responsible for any trouble you cause to your device. You are deciding to apply this mod, I'm not forcing you. By the way, I tested them by myself.

Previews:

vYQO7F.png

XGyoxs.png

Vl2kaN.png

qN0oqX.png

How to install?

Via fastboot ("fastboot flash logo Logo.bin" ["filename.bin" if you chase another one]) or flashing the .zip through a custom recovery (not tested and not recommended).

Download:

AndroidFileHost

Looking for the logos on other Moto devices?

Moto X Play

Moto X 2013

Moto G 2013

Moto G 2014

Moto G 2015

Moto E 2014

Moto E 2015
    Ehy guys!
    Tell me what you think about these splashscreens I quickly made:
    8ca832a73632f70028f2545a2b303b39.jpg

37c5e769849a3d8e71ed2bdee78c60d0.jpg

cddedb8cf1acc4042f294c395dc49dcb.jpg

81cd8c87322474c3129d9fb052d627e1.jpg

As you can see, they're not perfect, but if you like them I'll make them better. :)

Nexus 6P on Tapatalk.
    Good job man! and thanks, i tested it and 0 troubles on moto x 2014 lollipop
    Love the black LOS logo. I reboot my device from time to time and seeing nice black booting logo is great. Thanks for sharing!