• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Bootlogo] Motorola: Powered by Lineage

Search This thread

ale29-09

Aug 31, 2012
Roma
www.androidworld.it
Hi guys!

I decided to make some Lineage OS inspired bootlogo (the one which comes before the bootanimation), as near as possible to the stock one, for the Moto G 2014 and now I'm sharing them with you.

They also (principally) remove the "unlocked bootloader" warning.

I'm not responsible for any trouble you cause to your device. You are deciding to apply this mod, I'm not forcing you. By the way, a tester tested them for me.

Previews:

vYQO7F.png

XGyoxs.png

Vl2kaN.png

qN0oqX.png

How to install?

Via fastboot ("fastboot flash logo Logo.bin" ["filename.bin" if you chase another one]) or flashing the .zip through a custom recovery (not tested and not recommended).

Download:

AndroidFileHost

Looking for the logos on other Moto devices?

Moto X Play
Moto X 2013
Moto X 2014
Moto G 2013
Moto G 2015
Moto E 2014
Moto E 2015

Last edited:
M

Monaal

Which kind of error?

not now..i edit ur zip in moto boot logo maker n now it work great..
i don't know what type of error it is but whenever i flash in twrp only errors shown in log

when i open logo.bin in logo maker i noticed in device section where "custom" shown to me..i turn it to moto g 2014 n save..
n now all zips work great

sorry for bad english

Aciong.Aksaya

Aug 15, 2012
Mandaluyong
Hi Mate those bootlogos were very nice.

Can I have a request? can you make a copy of these instead of Cyan color can you please make it white?

Thanks...

Attachments

• poweredby_m.jpg
    poweredby_m.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,410
  • poweredbymoto.png
    poweredbymoto.png
    44 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
Reactions: yashgumaste

pkdon123

Apr 4, 2016
Jalandhar, Punjab
Hello,i want to know if your could make a bootlogo with this image,and add motorola logo. Thanks!

Hee you go buddy, hope you like this ;)

This is ZIP file but it is not flashable i.e. you cannot use it in TWRP or any RECOVERY. You need to extract the file on PC and then flash .bin file through fastboot

Worked on My Moto G 2014 XT1068 but be careful, bricked phone's responsibility is urs:p

Attachments

• lin.jpg
    lin.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 491
  • logobird.zip
    699.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Maximum_Key

DeluxeMark

Sep 25, 2015

This is ZIP file but it is not flashable i.e. you cannot use it in TWRP or any RECOVERY. You need to extract the file on PC and then flash .bin file through fastboot

Worked on My Moto G 2014 XT1068 but be careful, bricked phone's responsibility is urs:p

Woww nice work man! Thanks for your effort,appreciate it

Nov 11, 2016
not now..i edit ur zip in moto boot logo maker n now it work great..
i don't know what type of error it is but whenever i flash in twrp only errors shown in log

when i open logo.bin in logo maker i noticed in device section where "custom" shown to me..i turn it to moto g 2014 n save..
n now all zips work great

sorry for bad english

Hey dude .... It showed error for me also .... But after changing from custom option in the Moto boot logo maker it works fine .... Thanks

Hi guys!

I decided to make some Lineage OS inspired bootlogo (the one which comes before the bootanimation), as near as possible to the stock one, for the Moto G 2014 and now I'm sharing them with you.

I'm not responsible for any trouble you cause to your device. You are deciding to apply this mod, I'm not forcing you. By the way, a tester tested them for me.

Previews:

vYQO7F.png

XGyoxs.png

Vl2kaN.png

qN0oqX.png

How to install?

Via fastboot ("fastboot flash logo Logo.bin" ["filename.bin" if you chase another one]) or flashing the .zip through a custom recovery (not tested and not recommended).

Download:

AndroidFileHost

Moto X Play
Moto X 2013
Moto X 2014
Moto G 2013
Moto G 2015
Moto E 2014
Moto E 2015

Great job! Now my old Moto G 2014 looks like a 2016's Moto device :good:

MarcusBremen

Aug 6, 2010
hey anyone has a workin logo.bin for the moto g4...
can't get it corrected via moto boot loader maker... after 3hrs i threw my pc on the wall
maybe the newer logo from motorola...
thx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

Previews:

vYQO7F.png

XGyoxs.png

Vl2kaN.png

qN0oqX.png

How to install?

Download:

AndroidFileHost

Moto X Play
    Moto X 2013
    Moto X 2014
    Moto G 2013
    Moto G 2015
    Moto E 2014
    Moto E 2015
    Added some new bootlogos! :D
    Hello,i want to know if your could make a bootlogo with this image,and add motorola logo. Thanks!
    Send me the full resolution pic, I'll see what I can do. :)
    Hi Mate those bootlogos were very nice.

Can I have a request? can you make a copy of these instead of Cyan color can you please make it white?

Thanks...