Bootloop after disabling settings app. S20

BL3ND007

Feb 20, 2021
I got into a bootloop after disabling the settings app from the terminal emulator, using the command pm disable, am rooted using magisk. Now it is telling me to enter safe mode, but the safe mode is completely unusable. Anyone can tell how to undo so it boots up normally, besides factory reset

badrsj

Jan 18, 2011
Bummer. If nothing works you could go to recovery and wipe phone clean from there. You'll need to look up the button combo to go to recovery, don't recall myself.

twinh3ad

Jun 24, 2008
Seremban
Can't believe you decided to proceed even people told you your device will brick. Nothing you can do other than factory reset your device from recovery. You also can flash ROM via odin. Next time listen to others. Otherwise, don't even ask in the first place

BL3ND007

Feb 20, 2021
Can't believe you decided to proceed even people told you your device will brick. Nothing you can do other than factory reset your device from recovery. You also can flash ROM via odin. Next time listen to others. Otherwise, don't even ask in the first place
Actually my phone was working just fine while the app was disabled ,but I forgot to to enable it again before reebooting my phone , simple mistake