• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Bootloop after flash china rom

Search This thread

william liu

Dec 20, 2018
I am not sure if flashing China variant with an Indian ROM works though both Roms have same code. What I got is rebooting repeatedly into recovery mode just like yours. I tried to wipe cache still failed. I felt hopeless; fortunately I could get fastboot mode. Yours is different case because of different device code. Is yours still bricked now?
Hello sorry for late respond, unfortunately i don't have a way to flash china roms the professional team says it have a security check from the system and need to be bypassed unfortunately i do not experienced yet on How to bypass or editing system.img My phone is using EU now

thetank3393

Aug 24, 2021
Hello sorry for late respond, unfortunately i don't have a way to flash china roms the professional team says it have a security check from the system and need to be bypassed unfortunately i do not experienced yet on How to bypass or editing system.img My phone is using EU now
If you flash roms using xiaomi flashtool and you did not set to just "clean all" because the default is cleanall+ relock bl chances are you will be stuck on recovery mode with error at the bottom saying this MIUI could not be run on this device. This could be because the bl is relock again. I just simply unlock the bl again (using xiaomi bl unlocker). and it boots into the MIUI system .

william liu

Dec 20, 2018
If you flash roms using xiaomi flashtool and you did not set to just "clean all" because the default is cleanall+ relock bl chances are you will be stuck on recovery mode with error at the bottom saying this MIUI could not be run on this device. This could be because the bl is relock again. I just simply unlock the bl again (using xiaomi bl unlocker). and it boots into the MIUI system .
Reserved

Last edited:

thetank3393

Aug 24, 2021
Bonjour ! Iam not stupid enough to check clean all and Lock + i experienced flashing MIUI since 2016 i know basic of mi flash tools and regarding to yours answer i have unlocked bootloader in china roms and i know now why it's not booted because in china system partition there is no such file called "build_camellian.prop" for Global Redmi Note 10 5G you need that file to boot MIUI and you may ask how to fix then ? Well i need TWRP for that which doesn't exist now when TWRP are released i will try to put camellian build prop. Thanks.
I just shared my experience sir, becuse im in China and converted most of my friends xiaomi phones..i didnt say you did this..btw i was able to use twrp on this model but there is no touch function have to use otg.

Last edited:

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
try xiaomitool v2 by francesco tescari. i have remove brand from my locked redmi note easy. maybe... if you are lucky... could reflash stable miui global or eu

for those who want to try different roms i suggest:
try generic gsi rom. look at nippon gsi. is full off a large number of ported rom. it's the best way to do this. redmi note 10 5g is fully treble compatible

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys yesterday i flashed China rom but unfortunately the device stucked into a bootloop (stuck on MIUI logo) then restart to recovery with chinese word. How i can flash china ? My device is Redmi Note 10 5G EU version.
    Cross flashing was never blocked before but if the chinese varient of the phone is different it may not flash
    It's totally the same and there is no difference (only C & G) it's totally same Phone.
    I used Redmi Note 10 5G China to flash the EEA Rom and also encountered the problem of unable to start. If you can enter the recovery mode after flashing in the rom, you can try my method #7