Bootloop/downgrade to Android 8 Oreo

Search This thread

Cesco67

Jan 18, 2015
Emilia
OPPO A74 5G
Hello everybody ;)
I solved a boot loop caused by a Magisk update with the Motorola Rescue and Smart Assistant sw (link).
Now I have Android 9 in the device (I had Oreo before and I was fine)
But now I have the problem that there is no Xposed for Pie, and the alternatives I tried (Riru EdXposed, Riru LsPosed) cause the device to bootloop.
Question: so far to restore the Moto G6 Plus I go to recovery and performed the factory reset; is there the possibility to restore the device while keeping the configurations and apps installed?
Or alternatively, is it possible to downgrade to Android 8 Oreo?

Ps
Sorry for my english, I use Google translate...

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
Use titanium backup to save apps from restoring. first backup, then save the files on computer, then Put them back and use titanium backup to restore.

Titanium backup needs root.

As for downgrading... You just have to flash it like any other stock rom, but you have the chance of something not working...

Reactions: Cesco67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use titanium backup to save apps from restoring. first backup, then save the files on computer, then Put them back and use titanium backup to restore.

Titanium backup needs root.

As for downgrading... You just have to flash it like any other stock rom, but you have the chance of something not working...