• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bootloop on amazfit GTR [need help]

Search This thread

julsor

Apr 7, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have a new Amazfit GTR watch. I do not know why it put herself in boot loop since Saturday.
Because of the low battery it turns off after 2 seconds now. I did not try to recharge it to fully discharge the battery.
Someone has an idea how to fix this issue?

:( :( :(

Fefo64

Jul 30, 2014
Ups, sorry to hear that... Let's see if we can find a solution for this but I think it's going to have a firmware issue so it's proper to restart to factory defaults.

sevenele

Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a new Amazfit GTR watch. I do not know why it put herself in boot loop since Saturday.
Because of the low battery it turns off after 2 seconds now. I did not try to recharge it to fully discharge the battery.

You can restart,the gtr to pusch the 2 buttons on the same time,this wil restart the watch in QR mode.
Because i had a problem,hart rate puls,wash on hold.

sir44

Apr 8, 2013
Had a similar issue while I accidently upload a bigger then supported watchface file. I managed to fix this issue by connecting the watch to the charger, while the charging animation is displayed i've uploaded a standard watch face from the ones in the amazfit app. You have to verify that the uncompressed watch face bin file is 1.5MB or less, they can be up to 3MB but with some issues, larger files than 3MB will create bigger issues like the one you had. Do not upload uncompressed bin files to your watch, you should always repack your bin before upload. ;)

Reactions: kumakumasanpo

farazhasan

Mar 30, 2021
Hello Dear,

My amazfit Gtr2 watch is stuck on logo, i tried hard reset and soft reset but nothing works it continuously showing the same logo, I am unable to connect the watch with mobile application to change the face.

Application is unable to connect with the watch.

Please help me.

Reactions: Sarath Vazhangat

tftcamilo

Aug 20, 2013
Olá querido,

Meu relógio amazfit Gtr2 está preso no logotipo, tentei o hard reset e o soft reset, mas nada funciona continuamente mostrando o mesmo logotipo, não consigo conectar o relógio com o aplicativo móvel para mudar o mostrador.

O aplicativo não consegue se conectar ao relógio.

Por favor me ajude.
Boa noite. Mesmo problema. Meu GTR 2 atualizou o firmware e está preso em um bootloop. Qualquer solução?

farazhasan

Mar 30, 2021
How to fix the issue , i have tried all the solutions, tried uninstalling the application, installed from other place, unpair try to connect again with Bluetooth, battery all drained try to charge again, and open but issue persist .. stuck on logo screen unable to start the watch. all money goes in vain..

tftcamilo

Aug 20, 2013
Eu também tenho o mesmo problema. Já está baixado, tentei carregar, mas não mostra o logotipo do carregamento, apenas volta a inicializar na hora. pressionar o botão vermelho apenas interrompe o loop, mas assim que você solta o botão, ele retorna novamente.

farazhasan

Mar 30, 2021
Hello everyone,

Hello Bro ... i am facing the same issue did you find any fix or all money get wasted?

Apr 29, 2021
Hello Dear,

My amazfit Gtr2 watch is stuck on logo, i tried hard reset and soft reset but nothing works it continuously showing the same logo, I am unable to connect the watch with mobile application to change the face.

Please help me.
hey dude...
I'm facing the same issue...
did you solve the issue???
contact with whats app no:8385 14096

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had a similar issue while I accidently upload a bigger then supported watchface file. I managed to fix this issue by connecting the watch to the charger, while the charging animation is displayed i've uploaded a standard watch face from the ones in the amazfit app. You have to verify that the uncompressed watch face bin file is 1.5MB or less, they can be up to 3MB but with some issues, larger files than 3MB will create bigger issues like the one you had. Do not upload uncompressed bin files to your watch, you should always repack your bin before upload. ;)
    Hello Dear,

Please help me.
    i will post everything if i got the watch back.