• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bootloop on amazfit GTR [need help]

Search This thread
Jun 14, 2021
I have Amazfit GTR 2, I am facing the same issue, I put the watch in the fridge for 30 mins, and after removing it from the fridge the watch starts working. but again after I tried to connect it to my phone same thing happen and it went on boot loop issue.

I don't understand how this thing works. is this bootloop issue is some kind of heating issue??

Apr 29, 2021
Apr 29, 2021
waiting for your response. As i bought the watch without a warranty, Just one month bachqvhe bill of t

waiting for your response. As i bought the watch without a warranty, Just one month back.
have you the bill of purchase???
they will ask for bill when we sent the product for service.
you can contact with the customer care no. that will appear when you search for amazfit service centre in google.

Apr 29, 2021
I have Amazfit GTR 2, I am facing the same issue, I put the watch in the fridge for 30 mins, and after removing it from the fridge the watch starts working. but again after I tried to connect it to my phone same thing happen and it went on boot loop issue.

I don't understand how this thing works. is this bootloop issue is some kind of heating issue??
contact with customer service, you could find the contact information from google.
i was face the same issue and u sent my watch to the service centre, after registered the complaints. and i got the watch after 2 weeks and it is working fine, any further doubts ask me., i will guid.you.

mihaiolimpiu

Aug 29, 2009
Suceava
Hello Bro, I am from Pakistan, There is no service center for amazfit here, I bought it from the Shop I have the handwritten paper bill with me. How I will proceed now.
Hey, I have a GTR 2, and at first I thought that the bootloop issue is software based. That can be easily fixed if you put the watch on the charger as it can finish loading even with a corrupted watchface installed.

In my case however, the watch only worked for a short time after I've put it in the freezer. That is a hardware issue. All that can be done is to get it replaced by the store that sold it to you, or in case that option is not available to you, you need to actually heat the board over 300C so that, hopefully, the bad connection is fixed (mobile repair shops can actually help with that).

As a test: put device in freezer, connect, reset, whatever, then shutdown the watch.
Wait for the watch to reach room temperature (non working state). If it's a hardware bootloop, the watch will not react to any buttons, will not show he charging animation, nothing. Basically black screen.

I also tried removing the battery for 10 seconds, holding any combination of buttons, charging states, screen presses, so simply don't waste time with that.
Every electronic equipment has a failure rate of 0-5%, we just happened to buy those 0 to 5% watches.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had a similar issue while I accidently upload a bigger then supported watchface file. I managed to fix this issue by connecting the watch to the charger, while the charging animation is displayed i've uploaded a standard watch face from the ones in the amazfit app. You have to verify that the uncompressed watch face bin file is 1.5MB or less, they can be up to 3MB but with some issues, larger files than 3MB will create bigger issues like the one you had. Do not upload uncompressed bin files to your watch, you should always repack your bin before upload. ;)
    Hello Dear,

My amazfit Gtr2 watch is stuck on logo, i tried hard reset and soft reset but nothing works it continuously showing the same logo, I am unable to connect the watch with mobile application to change the face.

Application is unable to connect with the watch.

Please help me.
    i will post everything if i got the watch back.