General Bootloop pixel 6 pro

Search This thread

Nordnord

Aug 16, 2022
Please someone save my life. Is there anyone in the forum who can make sboot for my pixel 6 pro. Dear XDA forum developers Please spare some time for me and save my dream.

red5pade

Apr 26, 2015
OnePlus 12
Idk what sboot is or if that was a typo or what... However, use the flash tool from Google. Just Google it and follow those instructions.

testkhmark

Sep 9, 2022
Idk what sboot is or if that was a typo or what... However, use the flash tool from Google. Just Google it and follow those instructions.
He is an addition to "My phone is bricked" club. As I understand, there is no solution for now.
No flashtool/google website will work - the phone is not recognized by the PC - no ADB/FASTBOOT commands.

To OP: if you can RMA it - do it without hesitation.
If not - welcome to the club. I'm too a proud owner of 1000 euro worth paperweight.

Nordnord

Aug 16, 2022
hi Red5pade
But you exactly caught my problem.
I am very depressed without my pixel 6 pro.
English is not my native language. I don't understand your word. (
If not - welcome to the club. I'm too a proud owner of 1000 euro worth paperweight.)

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
hi Red5pade
But you exactly caught my problem.
I am very depressed without my pixel 6 pro.
English is not my native language. I don't understand your word. (
If not - welcome to the club. I'm too a proud owner of 1000 euro worth paperweight.)
The only way of fixing your device is to return it to Google for them to repair it. If it's under warranty, this is called an RMA ("Return Material Authorization"). Google would send you a refurbished phone (you won't get your old phone back). Otherwise, you would have to pay to have the phone repaired. We're not sure what exactly Google does to repair phones in the black screen state.

Not a single person in that thread has successfully resurrected their device.

Top Liked Posts