General Bootloop pixel 6 pro

Search This thread

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Fastboot devices works
Adb reboot bootloader cmd not works
fastboot commands only work when the device is in bootloader/fastboot mode.

adb commands only work in recovery or system.

What were you trying to do when this happened? The more we understand about what you were doing and what happened, the better we may be able to help.

fil3s

And definitely do the following.

Can you give us a screenshot of your Device Manager while the phone is connected to the computer?

2022-08-17_01-11-45.png

I found I had to install the driver via fastboot following instructions here

If his power button is broken what would you suggest?

@Nordnord sorry mate. My mistake. Can you give us a screenshot?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

elknetld2kil

Nov 26, 2012
I had a similar issue. What I did was just hold the power button + vol down for a long time (about 20-30 seconds) and then it reset to recovery mode where I could re-flash it. This is the video I was looking at that helped me fix it:

Nordnord

Aug 16, 2022
fastboot commands only work when the device is in bootloader/fastboot mode.

adb commands only work in recovery or system.

What were you trying to do when this happened? The more we understand about what you were doing and what happened, the better we may be able to help.
I install ricedroid custom rom. When rom install finshed booting and return to fastboot mode. Try to boot again , again return to fastboot mode. Enter recovery mode and do factory reset, reboot system and got boot loop. Then cant enter fastboot or recovery mode. Screen totally black, nothing appear. Button combination not works. Adb devices cmd device listed. Adb reboot boot loader not works. Fastboot devices works. Fastboot reboot bootloader not works waiting for any devices. When connecting to PC and hold power button it gives little sound.

Nordnord

Aug 16, 2022
The main question you haven't answered yet:
WHAT did you do??
How did the phone get to this state?
I install ricedroid custom rom. When rom install finshed booting and return to fastboot mode. Try to boot again , again return to fastboot mode. Enter recovery mode and do factory reset, reboot system and got boot loop. Then cant enter fastboot or recovery mode. Screen totally black, nothing appear. Button combination not works. Adb devices cmd device listed. Adb reboot boot loader not works. Fastboot devices works. Fastboot reboot bootloader not works waiting for any devices. When connecting to PC and hold power button it gives little sound.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Since the screen is black I think you might have a much bigger problem.

But, if the device appears under fastboot devices then you can try the Android Flash Tool unless you're comfortable with flashing things yourself; I would start by reflashing the bootloader for your device, then rebooting back to bootloader and see if the screen works.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Guys, I think we need to clearly establish where we are at first. Let's not confuse him with a bunch of different suggestions.

@Nordnord If English is not your native language, feel free to use Google Translate; I want to make sure we can understand each other.
Let's start with this to ensure you have the appropriate drivers installed: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
It looks like you already have the ADB driver installed so you should be good there.

The goal here is to try to access your device via ADB. The screenshots you posted suggest it's not working.

Nordnord

Aug 16, 2022
Guys, I think we need to clearly establish where we are at first. Let's not confuse him with a bunch of different suggestions.

@Nordnord If English is not your native language, feel free to use Google Translate; I want to make sure we can understand each other.
Let's start with this to ensure you have the appropriate drivers installed: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
It looks like you already have the ADB driver installed so you should be good there.

The goal here is to try to access your device via ADB. The screenshots you posted suggest it's not working.
How to do that.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I just gave you instructions.

Make sure you have the USB driver installed, look at the link in my last comment.

Then, when your phone is plugged in, try adb devices and fastboot devices. If ADB sees your device it should show up. Post the screenshots here.

You said the screen is not working?

Top Liked Posts