Bootloop - Unlocked P20 Lite

Search This thread

kumarsid7

Jun 20, 2012
Android Wear
I have Bootloader unlocked, FRP unlocked, TWRP installed. When i flash anything at all, the phone only makes it to the Huawei logo, it does not reach the setup screen. I have also tried flashing with Fastboot, still same scenario. I have googled for days and flashed many zips and imgs. Any insight on what i can be doing wrong will be helpful.
SDcard method aborts at 5%.
eRecovery download does not work.
I am not willing to try DCUnlocker because i will rather take it back to Huawei and pay them.

affineer

Jul 29, 2012
Badin
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I have Bootloader unlocked, FRP unlocked, TWRP installed. When i flash anything at all, the phone only makes it to the Huawei logo, it does not reach the setup screen. I have also tried flashing with Fastboot, still same scenario. I have googled for days and flashed many zips and imgs. Any insight on what i can be doing wrong will be helpful.
SDcard method aborts at 5%.
eRecovery download does not work.
I am not willing to try DCUnlocker because i will rather take it back to Huawei and pay them.
hi kumar, I need help in resurrecting my p20lite (ane-lx2).

my p20lite is stuck at boot logo. can not enter recovery. can enter fastboot (Rescure Mode).

Bootloader is lockedd. FRP is locked.

can not flash any firmware.

Galevski

May 4, 2021
Solved!
If anyone is in the same situation, let me know I will try to help.
Well, I was replacing a broken lcd screen. (This was not my first screen replacment. Fixing phones for friends and family it's kind of a hobby of mine. )
I turned on the phone and it didn't boot. I got erecovery screen. Tapped to download and update. It found wifi, but it couldn't find necessary file on-line. So I started to google... And in the sea of useless advices I found something I could try. So I installed kirin on the device. Now download and update worked. The device went to reboot after the update and stuck on bootloop. It turnes on, show Huawei logo, and then vibrates shortly (like when you turn on the device). Then the screen goes black, after a while it shows logo, and then vibrates shortly, goes black and so on...
Now, I can still access erecovery and download and update, but it doesn't help. I can also access fastboot.
Also, I have to mention that I'm not that good with software as I am with hardware. And also english isn't my native language so be gentle about that...

So any ideas how to fix this?