Bootloop with standard ROM and working with custom

Search This thread

gtorre92

Oct 3, 2022
Hi there,
today I installed PixelExperience then ProjectElixir on my MI 10T Pro with no issues.

I basically just had to try it then I wanted to get back to the default OS but I'm unable to do it.
I tried to use Xiaomi Mi Tool v2 too and everything seems working correctly but when the system tries to boot it is stuck, bootlooping.

Then I tried again to flash TWRP 3.4.0.1 and flash a custom ROM (i.e. Pixel Experience) and it works.

Seems I'm having the problem only while flashing the factory OS; how is that possible? How can I dig deeper into the issue?

Thanks

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi there,
today I installed PixelExperience then ProjectElixir on my MI 10T Pro with no issues.

I basically just had to try it then I wanted to get back to the default OS but I'm unable to do it.
I tried to use Xiaomi Mi Tool v2 too and everything seems working correctly but when the system tries to boot it is stuck, bootlooping.

Then I tried again to flash TWRP 3.4.0.1 and flash a custom ROM (i.e. Pixel Experience) and it works.

Seems I'm having the problem only while flashing the factory OS; how is that possible? How can I dig deeper into the issue?

Thanks
Try with this tool
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

zaqm

Apr 8, 2017
Hi there,

Thanks
You can flash stock rom using the official MiFlash tool using the fastboot rom or using twrp recovery rom but you'll need to FORMAT DATA due to different encryption. I'm using this twrp and works fine - https://dl.akr-developers.com/?file=skkk/TWRP/A12/v6.3_A12/[REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK30SUltra-Mi10T[Pro]_v6.3_A12-apollo-skkk_dc4ecad7.zip

Jul 6, 2018
Hello guys, i have a problem on my Mi10t non pro global version
whenever i tried, my TWRP can't proceed in installing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020, also tried different force encrypt and other vmbeta file still no luck, my version is MIUI 12.5.2 android 11, can anyone help me? i really needed this to install custom ROMs too, thank you very much

gtorre92

Oct 3, 2022

Hi there,
I've not been able to use MiFlash, which was crashing both on Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs.

1664874024222.png

Anyway, using the fastboot version of the official ROM (with the bat script flash_all.bat) worked correctly, even if it took quite a while to download.