Question Bootloop.

Search This thread

Faakarna

Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone.
I have rooted my device with magisk. Before unlocking bootloader and flashing Magisk, i disabled any security option, as suggested in this group.
But when i now set a pin code or set a pattern, in the security options, my device will start to bootloop. It will bootloop about 4-5 times, and then im able to enter the phone, and change the security options to none, or "draw". Anyone have a solution, so im able to use some sort of security on my rooted phone.

Thanks..

Rasmus.

Reactions: pedrorualves

Full House

Hi everyone.
I have rooted my device with magisk. Before unlocking bootloader and flashing Magisk, i disabled any security option, as suggested in this group.
But when i now set a pin code or set a pattern, in the security options, my device will start to bootloop. It will bootloop about 4-5 times, and then im able to enter the phone, and change the security options to none, or "draw". Anyone have a solution, so im able to use some sort of security on my rooted phone.

Thanks..

Rasmus.
You tried to format via recovery

Faakarna

Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for your reply. Will I then have to install all my apps again, and setup phone as a "new"?

brsteej

Aug 8, 2013
How did you root the phone ?
I unlocked my A528B bootloder and flash many versions of magisk patched boot even which i extracted from installed firmware
But its stuck on Samsung logo

cant boot unless i flash the original boot again

Ralegend

Feb 2, 2014
Hi everyone.

Thanks..

Rasmus.

Hi Faakarna. Could you please tell us how did you root the device? I have Samsung M52 5G and patched Magisk method is not working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone.

Thanks..

Rasmus.

Hi Faakarna. Could you please tell us how did you root the device? I have Samsung M52 5G and patched Magisk method is not working.
    Hi everyone.

Thanks..

Rasmus.