Bootstacks for dummies

Search This thread

Cuzz1369

Jan 25, 2013
Kitchener
Recently built candy5 for the d802, not knowing much about this device I used the cm12.1 trees. Users are asking about using an updated boot stack and I'm afraid I am completely lost and don't really have the time(or inclination) to research this as thoroughly as I should. If someone could point me in the right direction and give me some pointers I sure would appreciate it.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackcodetech

Choristav

Dec 25, 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Recently built candy5 for the d802, not knowing much about this device I used the cm12.1 trees. Users are asking about using an updated boot stack and I'm afraid I am completely lost and don't really have the time(or inclination) to research this as thoroughly as I should. If someone could point me in the right direction and give me some pointers I sure would appreciate it.

Is this what you're looking for?

Reactions: Cuzz1369

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Is this what you're looking for?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone