Accessories Bose 700 headphone offer (UK /EU?)

Search This thread

kboya

Apr 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
put my claim in on 2nd November, wasnt approved until 8th after i chased them up but havent got anything regarding despatch yet
I've just had my second pair delivered today (700s and I'm still 9n the fence of whether I'd prefer 5h3 the later offer!)
Claim entered on the 2nd (same day as other claim), but not accepted until Friday 5th. Despatched yesterday, arrived today. By the general responses, I suspect that you may get yours end of this week or early next.

ohmygosh

Aug 2, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
PXL_20211126_211746845.jpg

Received today in France. Claim was approved on the 3rd.

Last edited:

MrBelter

Apr 10, 2011
Mine were despatched yesterday, just looking on CEX the price has dropped since the Pixel offer was announced sadly.

alexpowermetal

Jan 24, 2011
Ordered on the 20th Oct. Claimed on th 3rd Nov. Approved within minutes. I haven't received any email since. Ireland.

mitchst2

Nov 9, 2011
HTC One (m7)
HTC 10
Got mine today in black after claiming on 9th November. Quality bit of kit in impressive packaging. Will try them out later when the wife's watching ' Say yes to the dress' or some other ballix!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Bose 700 headphones were delivered today! :)

UK/P6P.
    I ordered the phone on last day of pre-order and my claim was submitted and approved on the 11th November.
    So to summarise from this thread (please correct if wrong)
    1. All Google.UK orders so far have received Bose 700
    2. Some Google.DE orders have been substituted for QC45 plus €75
    3. UK Claims as recent as 4th November have been dispatched and received
    4. Has anyone in the UK actually been informed that they will receive an alternate (QC45?) - I've seen a statement that later claims will receive QC45 plus £50 - is that an assumption or a message from Google?
    5. Edit - user Wh00sher registered his claim on the 16th and was warned during the claim process that he would get the substitute QC45 + £50 offer link
    6. It may be that Google actually have sufficient stock of 700 in the UK and their low stock is confined to .DE?
    My Bose 700 headphones were delivered today! :)

UK/P6P.

I received mine earlier today, too - I was originally going to sell them but I've just tried them out with my 6 Pro & with a little tweaking on Viper4Android they sound pretty great so they could be a good alternative for when I don't want to use my Pixel Buds 👌
    Had my email now saying it's been dispatched
    Nothing here so far, neither in the DHL App nor per Mail. Request was confirmed on the 7. November.