Accessories Bose 700 headphone offer (UK /EU?)

Search This thread

zukosok

Sep 9, 2011
Scotland
hi, my claim were approved 16/11 confirm by email, now shows on web is approve on 30/11, still nothing, UK

Last edited:

cupraman

Jan 5, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My claim was approved for 2 pairs of headphones on the 13th November and I've had my notifications from DHL this morning (6th Dec) for scheduled delivery tomorrow. Followed by email and texts from Google a couple of hours later. Based in the UK.

Thibale

Dec 29, 2005
My 700 has apparently shipped last Saturday but I didn't get any tracking number. So no idea when it's gonna get here (I'm in France btw).
In France the delivery seems to be handled by GLS. I had to ask the support to get the tracking (no mail from GLS) and to my surprise the parcel was waiting at the local depot since the 1st of December. GLS did not even attempt to deliver the parcel neither tried to contact me...

Anyway it's there, thank you Google :)

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
In France the delivery seems to be handled by GLS. I had to ask the support to get the tracking (no mail from GLS) and to my surprise the parcel was waiting at the local depot since the 1st of December. GLS did not even attempt to deliver the parcel neither tried to contact me...
Typical GLS... They suck!

I emailed Google's support and asked for my tracking number a few days ago. Let's see.

Reactions: Thibale

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
Google support just replied with the tracking number.

It is indeed GLS and it was delivered a week ago at a GLS parcelshop... Of course, no e-mail or call from them. Ugh. I'll go there tomorrow and pick it up.

Thibale

Dec 29, 2005
Google support just replied with the tracking number.

It is indeed GLS and it was delivered a week ago at a GLS parcelshop... Of course, no e-mail or call from them. Ugh. I'll go there tomorrow and pick it up.
GLS power...
However the Google support was very responsive and it seems we all got our headphones very quickly. I was used to wait a lot longer for such promotional operations.

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
GLS power...
However the Google support was very responsive and it seems we all got our headphones very quickly. I was used to wait a lot longer for such promotional operations.
Google support took a few days to get back to me but they did give me the information I needed.

I picked up the headphones today. They're gray but I don't mind because they're probably almost sold to a co-worker who's looking for a pair of wireless noise-canceling headphones. They only do SBC/AAC (lossy codecs) so I'm not interested...

nocomp

Feb 3, 2007
argonay
got a msg from gls so i guess its my headset, with a tracking number but since two days same message:
parcel hasn t been given to gls yet....

marmin

Sep 1, 2007
Yorkshire
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi,
Had my claim approved 15/11, Googles tracking page says it was last updated 29/11, but still just shows approved.

Did anyone get theirs lots quicker than this or does this sound like the norm.

I know it says 60 days, but kinda expected some update, been a month since I heard anything from Google.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Bose 700 headphones were delivered today! :)

UK/P6P.
    I ordered the phone on last day of pre-order and my claim was submitted and approved on the 11th November.
    So to summarise from this thread (please correct if wrong)
    1. All Google.UK orders so far have received Bose 700
    2. Some Google.DE orders have been substituted for QC45 plus €75
    3. UK Claims as recent as 4th November have been dispatched and received
    4. Has anyone in the UK actually been informed that they will receive an alternate (QC45?) - I've seen a statement that later claims will receive QC45 plus £50 - is that an assumption or a message from Google?
    5. Edit - user Wh00sher registered his claim on the 16th and was warned during the claim process that he would get the substitute QC45 + £50 offer link
    6. It may be that Google actually have sufficient stock of 700 in the UK and their low stock is confined to .DE?
    My Bose 700 headphones were delivered today! :)

UK/P6P.

I received mine earlier today, too - I was originally going to sell them but I've just tried them out with my 6 Pro & with a little tweaking on Viper4Android they sound pretty great so they could be a good alternative for when I don't want to use my Pixel Buds 👌
    Had my email now saying it's been dispatched
    Nothing here so far, neither in the DHL App nor per Mail. Request was confirmed on the 7. November.