[BOUNTY][LSPOSED] X Halo Floating Windows needed!

Search This thread

enetec

May 30, 2014
Italians do it better... ;)
getty_508441365_140806.jpg

Hi, I need somebody able to do a new version of X Halo Floating Windows (or XHFW3) working with Android 9/10/11, latest Magisk, latest Riru & latest LSposed.

It shouldn't be so hard...

If interested please contact me at info AT enetec DOT com to contract price & details. ;)

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2

Hi, I need somebody able to do a new version of X Halo Floating Windows (or XHFW3) working with Android 9/10/11, latest Magisk, latest Riru & latest LSposed.

If interested please contact me at info AT enetec DOT com to contract price & details. ;)
Totally agree, I miss it much. Shame that I am not able to make it myself 😩😆

Reactions: enetec

Shawmik

Sep 17, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Xiaomi Mi A3
You can try mi free-form if you want. It isn't as good as xhalo but dose the work and works great on A11. For more info check their telegram @mi-freeform. Mind you this module is just like the floating windows miui offers
I can't find this channel/group anymore. Can you please tell me the name of the app or give me another link to download it?

Edit: well, actually the group is still there, but the group is kinda weird looking with just a link and two chinese texts. So I thought it was not the real group. Sorry for my mistake

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can try mi free-form if you want. It isn't as good as xhalo but dose the work and works great on A11. For more info check their telegram @mi-freeform. Mind you this module is just like the floating windows miui offers

Yes!! I love this app!!!
    I have used it a lot in my tablet. I hope that someday it will come back. :cry:

Totally agree, I miss it much. Shame that I am not able to make it myself 😩😆
    I'll give it a try, thank you!!

But BOUNTY is still valid, OK? 💰💰