• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bounty verizon note 7 root

Search This thread

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
Yea I used to. Use exposed a lot but what functions do you primarily use it for. I am. Jist wondering.

Sent from my SM-N930V using XDA-Developers mobile app
I'm at work at the moment I didn't get chance to install it before I left. I plan on doing it tomorrow some time. I will let you know which modules I decide to put on this bad boy. ?

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

solos420

Apr 20, 2013
Nice!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-note-7/how-to/root-vzw-note-7-t3448711

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Samsung pay doesnt work, Im assuming because its a developer build. When you open it it says coming soon

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

My bad, was trying to get the steps down without missing something but you can do it on your phone if you get wifi for like 3 mins

You're awesome man! I'm gonna get cracking on this just as soon as I'm sure I fully understand all of it. Thanks again man!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Success!! everything working..I'll throw up a guide
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-note-7/how-to/root-vzw-note-7-t3448711

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Does VoLTE, wifi calling and Samsung Pay work?

Samsung pay doesnt work, Im assuming because its a developer build. When you open it it says coming soon

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Cool! Able to tell me how you got data working really quick? Have to leave for work in like 10 minutes!!!

My bad, was trying to get the steps down without missing something but you can do it on your phone if you get wifi for like 3 mins
    so I have root and my beloved adaway is back but I cant use phone data. Phone calls work but, wont let me change apn settings, wifi and everything else works. No bloat apps and status bar isnt the verizon version in anyone cares. I will factory reset and start from the root part of the steps to see if I can get phone data back on
    so I have root and my beloved adaway is back but I cant use phone data. Phone calls work but, wont let me change apn settings, wifi and everything else works. No bloat apps and status bar isnt the verizon version in anyone cares. I will factory reset and start from the root part of the steps to see if I can get phone data back on

Root is achieved which is a great thing. Now just need to add APN settings to the phone. Try an APN app
    You can also use xposed if you are into it. I myself love xposed.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk