◄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▌ brainmaster´s MANILA ROM's MULTI WWE-DEU-FRA-ITA-SPA Version 1.1 ▐ ▀ ▄ ▀ ►

I am using:

• English - WWE

Votes: 138 35.5%
  • German - DEU

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • French - FRA

Votes: 61 15.7%
  • Italian - ITA

Votes: 102 26.2%
  • Spanish - SPA

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Manila ROM

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Manila Clean ROM

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Manila GTX ROM

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Manila Sencity ROM

Votes: 20 5.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
For everyone facing freezes when setting the Volume during the Phone Call:

Go to the S2U2 Settings > Phone. Uncheck the option "InCall Volume Control".

marea69

Feb 6, 2009
Rome
Problem with LED still doesn't blink, I have solved by changing this value in registry.

"For New SMS "
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65B-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]
"AvailableOption"=dword:15
"Options"=dword:15

"For Missed Call"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D660-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]

"For new e-mail"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65A-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]

now LED blinks when SMS arrives, or for an incoming call.

Last edited:

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
Problem with LED still doesn't blink, I have solved by changing this value in registry.

"For New SMS "
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65B-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]

"For Missed Call"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D660-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]

"For new e-mail"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65A-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]

Works fine! Thanks a lot!
M.

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006

"For New SMS "

"For Missed Call"

"For new e-mail"

Thank you. But there is an error - not AvailableOption but AvailableOptions.

Here is the cab file if someone needs it.

The fix will be included in the next ROM.

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
dear brain master,
how to enable landscape in clean manila?

Here are the cab's to install.

Maybe its also necessary to activate the G-Sensor turning for Manila.exe in G-Sensor settings.

To disable it, install the disable cab and uncheck the G-Sensor option for Manila.exe.

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
thank you for this cabs.
but the quick links are not showing properly.

What do you exactly mean? Can you post a screenshot?

EDIT: I know what you mean - just disable and enable Sense, or simply restart the Acer.

Last edited:

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
If you don't like the purple accent on the Sencity ROM I have made a cab file that will replace the Purple with Black & White accent.

I don't have Sencity ROM on my device but it should work without problems.

Please report back if it works.

bananana

Sep 5, 2007
I finally solved Chinese support problem with this ROM, however after some test, I think I need to wait for newer ROM:

1. NFS Shift cannot run properly (very choppy, sometimes crash)
2. iGo8 cannot run properly (insufficient memory)
3. Cannot run KLD China navigation (cannot rotation screen by loader)
4. Not very stable, sometimes crash, not sure the reason.

I am waiting for your future 23699 MaxSense, hope this version don't have above problems

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
I finally solved Chinese support problem with this ROM, however after some test, I think I need to wait for newer ROM:

1. NFS Shift cannot run properly (very choppy, sometimes crash)
2. iGo8 cannot run properly (insufficient memory)
3. Cannot run KLD China navigation (cannot rotation screen by loader)
4. Not very stable, sometimes crash, not sure the reason.

I am waiting for your future 23699 MaxSense, hope this version don't have above problems

You can resolve all of the problems when you disable Sense before starting any of those programs.

knabben

Jun 18, 2010
Curitiba
Dude! I reaaaaaally want Sencity slider! Just the slider would make me happy, but I just can't get it. I asked the app style owner but I didn't get any answear. Could you please share it? Thanks!

0157horst

Jan 1, 2009
hello brainmaster got areal big problem i bought a micro sd 32gb card for the acer in my nokia n95 it works perfect i formatted it but after that the acer still won`t find it it says no storage card installed do you have any idea what is the reason?

p.s.:sorry for my bad english

DjLevis

Feb 19, 2009
Chieti
brainmaster i have a little problem with maX sense edition's rom..with htc video player just portrait's mode work..why? i wish i could watch my videos in landscape's mode pls.. :D

Last edited:

drblood

Mar 14, 2010
J'ai un soucis les messages n'arrivent pas dans le bon sens.

lorsque l'on me répond le message se met au DESUS du mien et non en dessous. comment changer cela ? merci !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ◄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▌ brainmaster´s MANILA ROM's MULTI WWE-DEU-FRA-ITA-SPA Version 1.1 ▐ ▀ ▄ ▀ ►

Today I am releasing a Manila ROM's MULTI in 5 Languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish) and 5 Flavours (Manila, Manila Clean, Manila MaxSense, Manila GTX, Manila Sencity).

Here are some pictures from this ROM's:

manilarommulti.jpg

You can follow me on Twitter:

First some introduction words: This was a hard work. It took me many hours to cook this ROM's, flash ALL OF THEM, search for errors and fix them.

And as it always is - you will find some errors and bugs. This is normal. Please, have a patience. If something is not working, first read everything on the first page of this thread, maybe that bug is already reported (maybe there is also a solution), and THEN post the errors and bugs.

Good start for the beginners is this page created from our friend Sifaan - AcerS200.net. It's loaded with FAQ's and Guide's for flashing and also mentioning known issues and bugs.

I will update my ROM's regularly, but not to often. I am doing this in my free-time, or at the night when i should normally sleep.

My goal was to create MULTI Language ROM's with different Manila themes so that everyone who likes Manila find something for him.

Beside of that, I created a ROM's that are stable and tweaked so that you have speed, comfort and a good looking UI. Some of the Tabs are not integrated and some of the things that work good on HTC devices are not working on our Acer.

If you ask me, why is there no Document Browser Tab or Facebook Tab or other Tabs, for the beginning - there will be no additional Tab beside of this Standard Tabs: Messages, Calender, Mail, Twitter, Internet, People, Stocks, Photos and Videos, Music, Weather and Settings.

Why? Because you want a STABLE device, not a device loaded with newest stuff. The Standard stuff on my ROM's are tweaked and optimized for best stability and speed.

ALL of my Manila ROM's are CFC Compressed, so when you want to modify something - look always for the CFC Compressed files.

Now, enough of talking. Let's take a look on the first two ROM's: Manila and Manila Clean Edition.

Meet the Manila and Manila Clean Edition:

manilau.jpg

This ROM's are based on Manila 2.5.2019 with CFC Compression, and they have a standard Manila look without any modifications. So if you want a ROM that you can modify with your own Manila themes i recommend this ones. There is NO C0okie Home Tab installed and no other Manila themes.

Following is included in this ROM's:

Customization: Black Manila Theme combined with Manila Black Wallpaper and Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar, Black HERO WM Locksreen and Kachel Wallpapers.

Input: Every ROM has EzInput 2.1 with 5 Languages with working T9 MyWords engine AND Swype Keyboard - Swype Keyboard only in Language of installed ROM.

HTC Packages: YouTube (put it in the G-Sensor settings for landscape mode), Adobe Reader LE with Reflow Function, MS Live, MS Facebook, MP3 Trimmer, RSS Hub, JBlend (Engine for JAVA Applications), Google Maps.

Also included latest Acer Drivers with some Tweaks, Opera Mobile 10, Turbo 3D, HTC Sensor SDK, SDK OemCert, Mortscript, SRS WOW HD for Acer S200.

Custom stuff: Some Tools (PIM Backup, Notepad, RotateScreen), xTask Manager and a modified version of SmartLock for Acer NeoTouch, so when you push the Power button, the Device will be locked automatically with WM Lockscreen. If you don't like the WM Lockscreen, go to Start Menu > Settings > System > Smart Lock and uncheck the "Stand-by trigger lock screen" checkbox. You can now install S2U2 or something else.

Manila Clean Edition: is WITHOUT the HTC Packages, Opera Mobile, Alarm Sounds, and Custom stuff and without these Windows Packages: Alarmsounds, Entertainment, Remote Desktop Mobile, SkyMarket, Windows Live, Windows Live Messenger. Pure Windows with pure Manila.
    Here you can find Add-ons for my Manila ROM's:

Start Menu Replacement:
    I have made a Start Menu Replacement with newest xTask Version. It gives you about 15 - 20 MB of more free RAM. Download this cab file. You can also set Alpha Blending in settings for transparent Start Menu.

BEFORE you install the file - go to your Storage Card and delete the file xt.reb, this is backup file for xTask settings.

This is how the new Start Menu looks like:

startmenureplacement1.jpg

Shortcuts:
    If you want to get a shortcuts in the Start Menu and to add Quicklinks into Manila for Enabling / Disabling Bluetooth, WiFi and Reset install this cab file.

HTC Black Theme:
    If you don't like the WinMo Theme on your ROM you can also install the HTC Black Theme that i ripped from a OBOE ROM. I also included the Wallpapers that are automatically installed in the \My Documents\My Wallpapers folder so that you can choose them as Manila Wallpaper. If you just want the Wallpapers - there is a extra ZIP file for it.

Here is how this Theme looks like:

attachment.php
    Russian EzInput:
    I've got a request over PM for a Russian ROM Version. Sorry, can't make it because of the lack of time. But, i made a cab file that includes English / Russian EzInput that works ONLY on my Manila ROM with EzInput Installed.

Instructions:
    1. Choose from the SIP menu SWYPE Keyboard - in order to install this Russian EzInput Keyboard you MUST select another Keyboard only during the installation procedure.
    2. Install this CAB file.
    3. Restart.

Now you can write in English or Russian language.
    Another Start Menu replacement based on MMAppLauncher:

Instructions:
    1. Install the cab file and Soft Reset your Acer
    2. Start the MMAppLauncher from the Start Menu and go to the Menu > Preferences. Check these checkboxes: "Load On Boot" and "Override Start Menu"
    3. Soft Reset your Acer

To access the Settings shortcuts, start the Program Links2CPL and make the shortcuts that you want to access, or click on the first Icon on the right side of the MMAppLauncher that look like mobile phone.

Here is the Screenshot of the new Start Menu:
    startmenup.png

Enable Landscape for Manila:

Install the Enable Landscape on Manila.cab and check the option for Manila.exe in the G-Sensor Settings.

Do disable it, install the Disable Landscape on Manila.cab and uncheck the option for the Manila.exe in the G-Sensor Settings.
    Sencity Black & White accent:

If you don't like the purple accent on the Sencity ROM I have made a cab file that will replace the Purple with Black & White accent.
    Meet the Manila MaxSense Edition:

maxsense.jpg

This ROM is based on Manila 2.5.2019 with CFC Compression, and have a MaxSense UI.

MaxSense UI is fully customizable, you can put Widgets wherever you want on the 3 Home Screens. There are also Themes for MaxSense - look over here.

Normally, when you first start MaxSense, the Home Screen is empty because you have to place the widgets on the Home Screen, but I customized Home Screen so that it is not fully empty. The Taskbar is hidden by default - just tap on the Screen where the Taskbat normally should be and the Taskbar will show itself. You can customize screen by pushing the button in the down right corner and choose "Edit Widgets".

You can also backup and restore your MaxSense Homescreen from the Backup Menu.

HINT: If you have questions about MaxSense - I am not providing support for the MaxSense UI. So please, ask the questions about MaxSense in the MaxSense Thread! I am just providing you with Manila MaxSense ROM.

Following is included in this ROM:

Customization: HTC Black Theme combined with HTC Sense Wallpaper and Aluke's Taskbar, Black HERO WM Locksreen and 5 MaxSense Wallpapers.

Input: Every ROM has EzInput 2.1 with 5 Languages with working T9 MyWords engine AND Swype Keyboard - Swype Keyboard only in Language of installed ROM.

HTC Packages: Adobe Reader LE with Reflow Function, MS Live, MS Facebook, MP3 Trimmer, RSS Hub, JBlend (Engine for JAVA Applications), Google Maps.

Also included latest Acer Drivers with some Tweaks, Opera Mobile 10, Turbo 3D, HTC Sensor SDK, SDK OemCert, Mortscript, SRS WOW HD for Acer S200.

Custom stuff: Some Tools (PIM Backup, Notepad, RotateScreen, PHM Registry Editor), xTask Manager, Bluetooth / WiFi Toggle, Reset, Flash ROM shortcut (No more entering the Bootloader Mode manually if you want to flash - just start the Flash ROM link).
    Excellent work. You deserve a nice espresso.
    Can you advise me how I can add a flashlight?
    Thanks

Stefano made one.