[BREAKING] New version android 4.3 founded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tom540

Apr 3, 2013
What UI Google is pushing? And also that screenshot looks like MIUI....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nope, that's just my Carbon setup, I'm was just trying to show the new player from the Google music app - it changed from dark and black to light with a bit of colour. You can see this UI on all the new Google Apps, so I presume this look is going to be system wide in KLP :)

Sent from my CM10.1 Nexus 4

tanjiajun_34

Aug 24, 2010
Nope, that's just my Carbon setup, I'm was just trying to show the new player from the Google music app - it changed from dark and black to light with a bit of colour. You can see this UI on all the new Google Apps, so I presume this look is going to be system wide in KLP :)

Sent from my CM10.1 Nexus 4

I think they are driving the Card UI(the one on Google Now) to all applications.

scottx .

No. White ftw.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to see dark, but with the theme chooser themes I use it themes gmail so it's no big deal.

I really hate the current version of gmail. My emails never send correctly anymore. They sit in the outbox forever most times and I'm forced to use chrome and web gmail to email someone back.

Last edited:

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I would love to see dark, but with the theme chooser themes I use it themes gmail so it's no big deal.

I really hate the current version of gmail. My emails never send correctly anymore.

I wouldn't count on that as alot of the people are learning that do TC theme's. Google is using more coding in the layout folder that theme chooser can't alter. So the whole app will have to be themed separately. I see it more and more in each OS update as well. Main reason my theme can't be done in theme chooser.

Wayne Tech Nexus

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
I wouldn't count on that as alot of the people are learning that do TC theme's. Google is using more coding in the layout folder that theme chooser can't alter. So the whole app will have to be themed separately. I see it more and more in each OS update as well. Main reason my theme can't be done in theme chooser.

Wayne Tech Nexus

Maybe when design is unified across apks they will simplify the code? I mean if all apps (Google) follow same design all xml values and other pics can be in one source.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ryaniskira

Mar 28, 2013
Chattanooga
I'm sure open gl 3.0 won't come till next main update. Like 5.0

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

5.0 was supposed to come next. Now its 4.3 when will key Lime Pie (5.0) come out?

Nexus 4 CyanogenMod 10.1.0RC2

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I think the gmail update that is supposed to be released tomorrow shows a good idea of the route they are gonna go. They need to ditch that ugly white theme though.

Make everything darker tint I hate the white theme. Or at least a mix that looks decent.

JNewms

Sep 21, 2011
Bloomington
5.0 was supposed to come next. Now its 4.3 when will key Lime Pie (5.0) come out?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Make everything darker tint I hate the white theme. Or at least a mix that looks decent.

When did Google ever say 5.0 was next? Everything up to now had been speculation and nothing more. With that said we will probably get a large update in October.

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
I just want all the damn bugs worked out. And maybe their multithreading for animations/rendering implemented :)

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Always, but the major ones need to be worked out.

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Main one is delayed notifications on WiFi. Yes there are patches and what not but a lot of them break other ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How you take system dump?

1. Big plate of fried chicken
    2. Walk to bathroom
    3. Pull down pants
    4. Sit

The process is automatic after that.
    image-03AB_519F4AFF.jpg

Thailand Mobile expo 2013
    Hi friends.
    When i have some free time,i browse browser's header on www.handsetdetection.com .
    Today i have found this : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.3; Nexus 4 Build/JWR23B) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1453.60 Mobile Safari/537.36

So in my opinion ,google should release this version before the key lime pie. ;)
    With all of the fried chicken i would say so

Make sure you do a Full wipe ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    image-05C1_519F668E.jpg

Thailand Mobile expo 2013