[BREAKING] New version android 4.3 founded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
A nexus version of the Optimus G Pro would have been nice. With more storage and LTE support tho.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
A nexus version of the Optimus G Pro would have been nice. With more storage and LTE support tho.

The %age of users needing more storage is more than the no. of users expecting a different color. LG would have definitely seen even more sales of the N4 but no idea what's wrong with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Sounds like they don't care to have those sales. I bet it was more of a nuisance with the N⁴, given that debacle of a launch. I'm still debating whether it was a success or failure lol

marsdta

May 9, 2011
Much better; in fact, androidandme was wrong, white nexus 4 has got Android 4.2, not 4.3

They said it would hit the play store on June 10 not a release date of the device itself. So with the rolling global release it still might be possible that androidandme is still correct.

But like any rumor only time will tell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

quiro91

Feb 25, 2012
Cremona
They said it would hit the play store on June 10 not a release date of the device itself. So with the rolling global release it still might be possible that androidandme is still correct.

But like any rumor only time will tell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Yes, I know you're right, but I don't believe to androidandme anymore since they published the project roadrunner bull****

GFXi0N

Aug 14, 2010
Bilbao
Am I the only one here that thinks that 4.3 has nothing interesting?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tom540

Apr 3, 2013
You can already tell the UI Google are pushing;
uploadfromtaptalk1369765065474.jpg
Gotta say, I think it looks 10 times better than the dark scheme, although a full white scheme would look childish

Sent from my CM10.1 Nexus 4

kangerX

Nov 5, 2011
I like dark ui. I don't want iLame ui :/

Sent from the State where marijuana is not illegal

ryaniskira

Mar 28, 2013
Chattanooga
Wonder when CyanogenMod will have a version based on 4.3. I heard 4.3 has OpenGL ES 3.0 and some camera improvements. What else?

Nexus 4 CyanogenMod 10.1.0RC2

Last edited:

quiro91

Feb 25, 2012
Cremona
Wonder when CyanogenMod will have a version based on 4.3. I heard 4.3 has Open GL ES 3.0 and some camera improvements. What else?

Nexus 4 CyanogenMod 10.1.0RC2

bluetooth 4.0, camera improvements and better performance are confirmed. Maybe Open GL ES 3.0. And a update to the calendar (which is on Google Play, so it's not gonna be exclusive for Android 4.3).

bozzykid

May 1, 2011
And a update to the calendar (which is on Google Play, so it's not gonna be exclusive for Android 4.3).

Google has baked in Gmail and Google Voice updates in Android in the past and the updates weren't available to non Nexus device users on the Play Store for quite some time. So it is possible a calendar update will come with 4.3 since the update for other devices may not be available initially.

quiro91

Feb 25, 2012
Cremona
Google has baked in Gmail and Google Voice updates in Android in the past and the updates weren't available to non Nexus device users on the Play Store for quite some time. So it is possible a calendar update will come with 4.3 since the update for other devices may not be available initially.

right, it could be Android 4.3 exclusive for some time; maybe even the new gmail will come with android 4.3; but eventually both will be made available via Google Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts