• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Breaking: Realme X2 Pro stable Android 11 update released with Realme UI 2.0

Search This thread

DarkImperator

Jul 22, 2021
Flashed both of these right now, it's in bootloop. Realme has changed something inside boot image i think.
I already tried myself patching boot image with magisk (tried with canary variant too) and i got the same bootloop. So yeah.
I am sorry to hear that. Did you managed to restore your device?
I will try it within the next days and if I succeed rooting my device I will post a guide here.

alextrack2013

Aug 3, 2020
Realme X2 Pro
I am sorry to hear that. Did you managed to restore your device?
I will try it within the next days and if I succeed rooting my device I will post a guide here.
Yes, at least I can test it safely. Just flash RUI 2.0 boot and vbmeta images and it will boot again.
I found this thread: https://zorz.cc/post/realme-gt-neo-rmx3031-root.html
Translate it from chinese to english, and it should work but i don't know what fstab it would need. In the thread, they only talk about MediaTek fstab.

DarkImperator

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, at least I can test it safely. Just flash RUI 2.0 boot and vbmeta images and it will boot again.
I found this thread: https://zorz.cc/post/realme-gt-neo-rmx3031-root.html
Translate it from chinese to english, and it should work but i don't know what fstab it would need. In the thread, they only talk about MediaTek fstab.

Good news. Seems like they fixed the fstab issue, which leeds to bootloop on multiple Realme/Oppo devices. They released a new Magisk Debug version, which works on multiple Realme devices running RUI 2.0.

alextrack2013

Aug 3, 2020
Realme X2 Pro
Good news. Seems like they fixed the fstab issue, which leeds to bootloop on multiple Realme/Oppo devices. They released a new Magisk Debug version, which works on multiple Realme devices running RUI 2.0.
Seems like it only worked for non-X series phone models. In my case, it didn't work, once again. Still in bootloop.

halaween

Dec 20, 2017
Since several people were asking, here is the direct OTA link for the OZIP file.

Link: https://ota-manual-eu.allawnofs.com/ota/21/07/09/28354b8e-dede-4414-bdf5-cf7df8833aa6.ozip
Version: RMX1931EX_11_F.11 (Final Android 11 Release - F.11)
Size: 2.84 GB
MD5: 74E0F40DCCDD7F945E7FE661DDE24307
SHA256: 5FA67B3CEA1D625A3682AF5636BAD14262762D1A298787C037B836FB01EF83BD

Recommended to flash via stock recovery. For restoring stock recovery just flash C.38.
Dears,

I have little knowledge of dealing with troubles of wrong flash which can lead to boot loop, I downloaded the ROM from the above link, but then I read some people complaining about boot loop,

My device is RMX1931EX and it is stock at C38, locked BL and no root, I was hesitant to flash through recover and then experience troubles.

My question: is the above ROM is stock? and can be flashed on locked BL, or do I need to unlock the BL?
and about others who had problems with boot loops, is it because of root and unlocked BL or they are stock?

Thanks for help

halaween

Dec 20, 2017
Dears,

I have little knowledge of dealing with troubles of wrong flash which can lead to boot loop, I downloaded the ROM from the above link, but then I read some people complaining about boot loop,

My device is RMX1931EX and it is stock at C38, locked BL and no root, I was hesitant to flash through recover and then experience troubles.

My question: is the above ROM is stock? and can be flashed on locked BL, or do I need to unlock the BL?
and about others who had problems with boot loops, is it because of root and unlocked BL or they are stock?

Thanks for help
please anyone can enlighten me about my clarification

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Thinking to update to stable F11 via ota. I have locked bootloader and no root. I have a question to Those who have updated.(locked BL and no root)...did you loose widevine L1?

xxxcazador

Aug 23, 2010
I hate android 11 so much, I have problems with instagram, the videos are uploaded in poor quality and in the stories that last more than 15 seconds it does not let me upload them :( only the first part is uploaded; consult, is there any way to go back to android 10 officially?

May 24, 2017
Bucharest
Since several people were asking, here is the direct OTA link for the OZIP file.

Link: https://ota-manual-eu.allawnofs.com/ota/21/07/09/28354b8e-dede-4414-bdf5-cf7df8833aa6.ozip
Version: RMX1931EX_11_F.11 (Final Android 11 Release - F.11)
Size: 2.84 GB
MD5: 74E0F40DCCDD7F945E7FE661DDE24307
SHA256: 5FA67B3CEA1D625A3682AF5636BAD14262762D1A298787C037B836FB01EF83BD

Recommended to flash via stock recovery. For restoring stock recovery just flash C.38.
This ozip file doesnt work. It says "update package failure".

Reactions: emadalahdab

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
I dont know, i have also tried another link from a guy on telegram from the realme x2 pro group, still nothing. And its been almost 1.5months since official release yet they havent uploaded the firmware on the website.
They won't upload the firmware for a while unfortunately. The X50 Pro was the first to get the UI2.0 update and they still haven't uploaded the update to the support site.
They are now releasing the F12 update in India so I'd try getting in touch with Realme support and asking for it to be pushed to your device. Word of warning though, the support is terrible so you will have to keep trying.

Reactions: stefancrisxd98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A short story, how i get RUI 2.0

after i bricked my phone with a wrong fastboot command ( erase system+vendor... )

i reinstall the phone entierely with a full stock rom c27(~5GB for full rom and ~3Gb for OTA) then ota to c38 ( india i think) .
    immediatly i receive the ota message for RUI 2.0 update( but not do it ).
    not remember exactly where i found the full stock rom maybe here :)

Then install twrp + root but magisk hide not work with my bank app so i decide to revert root. and download the RUI2.0. I tried flash it with TWRP ( file location for ota ==> /data/oppo/coloros/OTA/.otaPackage/ ) but i get a error message " this updat is for L1 widevine or some bullsh*t like that O_O) " WTFFFF

So i finally relaucn the c38 ota to revert stock recovery and do un online update in the stock recovery, i'm nom on RUI2.0 and not have hard issue

Debloat some bullsh**t with this post ==> \o/

Sorry for my bad english i try my best T-T
    I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.
    I found this on Punikaweb

Update 104 (May 20)​

IST 05:22 pm: The Spanish branch of Realme is rolling out Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update for Realme 7, 7 5G, 7 Pro, X2 Pro, and X3 SuperZoom. The commencement will be completed by July end.

Good news I think as you should be able to download the update from the Spanish site.
    Seems like the stable update is reaching France now so it should be available for non-beta users in Europe shortly according to this link.
    Realme continues to release betas for lots of other models in India and I still can't even get a road map for any European releases.
    I'll keep asking them until I get more than a stock email reply.
    Further confirmation that the update is coming to Europe in June.