Breaking: Realme X2 Pro stable Android 11 update released with Realme UI 2.0

Search This thread

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
So it looks like Realme have abandoned the X2Pro in Europe and we won't get Android 11, let alone Android 12. Their parent company, Oppo, did this to me, too. Pisses me off. Instant obsolescence. They should provide at least 3 years of support and Android updates. Great hardware, software sucks. I'm livid. When Lineage moves onto Android 12, I'll try switching to them, if Realme don't block it, that is. This is the last straw regarding Oppo and it's various subsidiary companies. It's far too risky buying any of their phones, unless you know for definite they will get Lineage support.

Reactions: ste27.jah

hrvoje007

Mar 1, 2014
So it looks like Realme have abandoned the X2Pro in Europe and we won't get Android 11, let alone Android 12. Their parent company, Oppo, did this to me, too. Pisses me off. Instant obsolescence. They should provide at least 3 years of support and Android updates. Great hardware, software sucks. I'm livid. When Lineage moves onto Android 12, I'll try switching to them, if Realme don't block it, that is. This is the last straw regarding Oppo and it's various subsidiary companies. It's far too risky buying any of their phones, unless you know for definite they will get Lineage support.
Realme will release update on their indian website soon, and everyone can download it

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
Realme will release update on their indian website soon, and everyone can download it
This was promised 6 months ago and now Android 12 is due for release. The Indian update isn't the international update, which I should get through my phone. It really is shoddy.

Reactions: ste27.jah

doom_pd0

Sep 14, 2012
Realme X2 Pro
hey guys, nab here... I had got this device through amazon... and while its great... its shennanigans have been a pain.... mostly I haven''t been able ot use "hey google" its grayed out since the beginning.... and netflix was disabled through the playstore....

the android 11 update arrived OTA , the rmx1931_11_F.10 downloaded and updated in the night.... and this morning the playstore is gone..... just disappeared... I've tried clearing the cache from the app list on both "google play services" and "google play services updater" .... restarting the phone several times... but no success...

how can I get hte playstore back??? is there a way to change the phone to the international region???
i fyou guys can point me to the right direction would be appretiated.

archel76

Apr 16, 2020
hey guys, nab here... I had got this device through amazon... and while its great... its shennanigans have been a pain.... mostly I haven''t been able ot use "hey google" its grayed out since the beginning.... and netflix was disabled through the playstore....

the android 11 update arrived OTA , the rmx1931_11_F.10 downloaded and updated in the night.... and this morning the playstore is gone..... just disappeared... I've tried clearing the cache from the app list on both "google play services" and "google play services updater" .... restarting the phone several times... but no success...

how can I get hte playstore back??? is there a way to change the phone to the international region???

sorry, but you are the only one in the whole west to have received official Android 11 for Realme x2 pro, maybe you got the update because you signed up for the open beta program? to solve the problem you could try to download the ota file again and try to repeat the update, or try to restore with a factory reset

Reactions: doom_pd0

GENiU5

Jul 11, 2011
Bangalore
Realme X2 Pro

There is a possibility that you may have received the Chinese variant of this phone, ensure the seller you bought it from is legit and has sold you a new device rather than a refurbished one

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Hello guys, very bad news Realme keep laughing at us because they just released new firmware for us European RMX1931EX_11.C.37. it means that tomorrow it is not that we will receive android 11. As i hate against realme but of a strength. In fact, what is happening is really true, they are only focusing on their new devices, it is nothing else. I hope you all do like me bombarded realme social networks for their demands to account. And yours, we don't hear them anymore from the fools Who laughed at us 'you guys don't worry, you ask for the update for december', so it was february, then april is so .. Go and hold Madhav Sheth to account The one who completely let us down is who allows himself to tweet every day for these new phones. I bombarded him with messages, don't let him down cause this guy is a real liar I'm not afraid to tell him

Bonjour les gars, très mauvaise nouvelle Realme continue de se moquer de nous car ils viennent de sortir un nouveau firmware pour nous européen RMX1931EX_11.C.37. cela signifie que demain ce n'est pas que nous recevrons Android 11. Comme je déteste contre realme mais d'une force. En fait, ce qui se passe est vraiment vrai, ils se concentrent uniquement sur leurs nouveaux appareils, ce n'est rien d'autre. J'espère que vous faites tous comme moi bombardé les réseaux sociaux realme pour leur demande des comptes. Et les vôtres, nous ne les entendons plus les imbéciles Qui se sont moqués de nous 'vous les gars ne vous inquiétez pas, vous demandez la mise à jour pour décembre', alors c'était février, puis avril c'est ainsi .. Allez demander des comptes à Madhav Sheth Celui qui nous a complètement laissé tomber, c'est qui se permet de tweeter tous les jours pour ces nouveaux téléphones. Je l'ai bombardé de messages, ne le laisse pas tomber car ce mec est un vrai menteur Je n'ai pas peur de lui dire

Last edited by a moderator:

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
I hope it is, im to scared to flash it, waiting for someone brave to try
The only way you could possibly flash that (if it is genuine) is by using the Orange Fox custom recovery.
The OTA ozip have a different digital signature that allows the stock recovery to install them. Zip files like the one linked above don't have the correct digital signature so they won't work on the stock phone.
I have heard that the security patches will be released shortly in the C.37 update. No idea if that will include anything in preparation for the rollout of UI2.0.

Reactions: Revo360

Top Liked Posts

I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.
    I feel you 100% bro.
    I was so excited when I ordered this phone during the Black Friday event of 2019 but we have been let down so many times.
    I remember the locked bootlader, then the fingerprint not working if you were unlocked and so on.. Such a same
    I found this on Punikaweb

Update 104 (May 20)​

IST 05:22 pm: The Spanish branch of Realme is rolling out Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update for Realme 7, 7 5G, 7 Pro, X2 Pro, and X3 SuperZoom. The commencement will be completed by July end.

Good news I think as you should be able to download the update from the Spanish site.
    Seems like the stable update is reaching France now so it should be available for non-beta users in Europe shortly according to this link.
    Further confirmation that the update is coming to Europe in June.
    I am in the UK, but did check the Spanish site and it is not on the update page yet. I'll keep checking and if it turns up anywhere then I'll post here.
    I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.
    I found this on Punikaweb

Update 104 (May 20)​

IST 05:22 pm: The Spanish branch of Realme is rolling out Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update for Realme 7, 7 5G, 7 Pro, X2 Pro, and X3 SuperZoom. The commencement will be completed by July end.

Good news I think as you should be able to download the update from the Spanish site.
    Seems like the stable update is reaching France now so it should be available for non-beta users in Europe shortly according to this link.
    Realme continues to release betas for lots of other models in India and I still can't even get a road map for any European releases.
    I'll keep asking them until I get more than a stock email reply.
    Further confirmation that the update is coming to Europe in June.
    I am in the UK, but did check the Spanish site and it is not on the update page yet. I'll keep checking and if it turns up anywhere then I'll post here.