Breaking: Realme X2 Pro stable Android 11 update released with Realme UI 2.0

Search This thread

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
So it looks like Realme have abandoned the X2Pro in Europe and we won't get Android 11, let alone Android 12. Their parent company, Oppo, did this to me, too. Pisses me off. Instant obsolescence. They should provide at least 3 years of support and Android updates. Great hardware, software sucks. I'm livid. When Lineage moves onto Android 12, I'll try switching to them, if Realme don't block it, that is. This is the last straw regarding Oppo and it's various subsidiary companies. It's far too risky buying any of their phones, unless you know for definite they will get Lineage support.

hrvoje007

Mar 1, 2014
So it looks like Realme have abandoned the X2Pro in Europe and we won't get Android 11, let alone Android 12. Their parent company, Oppo, did this to me, too. Pisses me off. Instant obsolescence. They should provide at least 3 years of support and Android updates. Great hardware, software sucks. I'm livid. When Lineage moves onto Android 12, I'll try switching to them, if Realme don't block it, that is. This is the last straw regarding Oppo and it's various subsidiary companies. It's far too risky buying any of their phones, unless you know for definite they will get Lineage support.
Realme will release update on their indian website soon, and everyone can download it

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
Realme will release update on their indian website soon, and everyone can download it
This was promised 6 months ago and now Android 12 is due for release. The Indian update isn't the international update, which I should get through my phone. It really is shoddy.

Reactions: ste27.jah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hopefully this means that us poor souls in Europe start getting the update soon and that we don't have to go through a beta period for our regional variant.
    I emailed Realme Europe asking when we could expect to see the update and all I got in response was a link to a customer satisfaction survey.
    Let me say that I wished they had an option below 'Very dissapointed' as it looks like they didn't even read the email.
    My guess is that they simply can't answer the question.
    Exactly Because we did not have the right to test the beta version is I really cross the throat !!! This is the last realme device I will buy. Excluding all of Europe is really not smart and normal.
    Exactly Because we did not have the right to test the beta version is I really cross the throat !!! This is the last realme device I will buy. Excluding all of Europe is really not smart and normal.
    They do not even update anymore the official eu website. Only uk and in. On the official eu website there is still version c32 for download.
    My query regarding a problem with plugins, which I have posted several times and sent several times by mail remained unanswered and unsolved till now.
    I must assume they have no further interest in the European market.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone