• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Breaking: Realme X2 Pro stable Android 11 update released with Realme UI 2.0

Search This thread

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
If india gets it, can we download update using vpn?
From what the admin said, it'll be pushed OTA to some, but not all users so I doubt very much that the ozip will appear on the Indian support site.
As I say, I'm now banned from the Realme Community channel so I can't provide any further information.
I've tweeted the CEO again asking why he is ignoring us in Europe, but I'm not expecting a reply.
Realme's idea of support seems to be that if you ignore people long enough then they'll stop asking and give up. Sadly for them, I and others will do everything we can to spread the word about how they treat customers.

Reactions: ste27.jah

iks1

Jul 16, 2007
Kranj
Realme X2 Pro
How come that for example X3 Super Zoom got already updated to Android 11/Realme UI 2.0 a few months ago, and the hardware is failry similar. I really don't understand what the issue is with X2 Pro...
This is my last Realme device for sure...

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
How come that for example X3 Super Zoom got already updated to Android 11/Realme UI 2.0 a few months ago, and the hardware is failry similar. I really don't understand what the issue is with X2 Pro...
This is my last Realme device for sure...
They either don't have enough developers to cope with the number of devices or the developers they do have are not very good at their jobs.
Whatever the reason, it reflects very badly on them as a company. Add the absolutely useless support team and a CEO who just doesn't seem to care about how his company is perceived and you have a toxic mix.

Reactions: iks1 and Jederalke

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
F.11 has been pushed to some Indian users and there are reports of various bugs still on the Realme India Community page.
It still doesn't have L1 Widevine support either.
We will just have to wait and see if Europe gets it pushed out today, but I'm not holding my breath for it after what I read in the Telegram group.

Reactions: iks1 and ste27.jah

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Realme X2 Pro
D'après ce que l'administrateur a dit, il sera poussé OTA à certains, mais pas à tous les utilisateurs, donc je doute fort que l'ozip apparaisse sur le site de support indien.
Comme je l'ai dit, je suis maintenant banni de la chaîne de la communauté Realme, je ne peux donc pas fournir plus d'informations.
J'ai encore tweeté le PDG pour lui demander pourquoi il nous ignore en Europe, mais je n'attends pas de réponse.
L'idée du soutien de Realme semble être que si vous ignorez les gens assez longtemps, ils cesseront de demander et abandonneront. Malheureusement pour eux, moi et d'autres ferons tout notre possible pour faire connaître la façon dont ils traitent les clients. I am Stéphane Bouchard you must have seen all my tweet to Mahhav the crook, and the liar. I'm not going there

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
Yes, that's for India. It is a staged rollout in India at the moment, we still know nothing of the plans for Europe.
If you read the full rollout post from Realme then it says they will upload the file to the support website at some point.
I believe the X50 Pro is already on the stable version of UI2.0, but the only files on the support site are the UI1.0 files from December 2020. That tells me that we won't get the opportunity to download the F11 update manually.

ralphaverbuch

Jul 30, 2016
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey realme fans,

The wait is over! We are glad to announce realme X2 Pro is now getting realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX1931EX_11.C.37/ RMX1931EX_11.C.38.

In order to ensure the stability of this update, we will rollout in staged manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.

a. After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.

b. After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.

We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.

Please note the manual download link will be updated to the website soon.

Find the complete changelog below:

UI version: RMX1931_11_F.11
We already released the latest version for Open Beta users to experience in advance, and there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.

Personalizations

Personalize the user interface to make it your own

• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.

• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.

• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.

High Efficiency

• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.

• Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.

System

• Added "Tone tunes": Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.

• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.

• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.

• Optimized "Auto brightness".

Launcher

• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.

• Added filters for "Drawer mode": You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.

Security and Privacy

• You can now turn "App lock" on or off in Quick Settings.

• Added "Low battery message": When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.

• More powerful SOS functions Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.

• Optimized "Permission manager": You can now choose "Allow only once" for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.

Games

• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.

• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.

Communications

• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.

Photos

• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.

HeyTap Cloud

• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.

• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.

Camera

• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.

• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.

• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.

realme Lab

• Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.

Accessibility

• Added "Sound amplifier": You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.

FAQ:

Q1 - Why haven’t I received the Stable release?

A - Once again, this is a phased roll out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.

And for the beta user(Early Access/ Open beta) you will directly receive the Stable Release for the first time.

Q3 - Why my device can not access the data file in File manager after update to latest realme UI 2.0 version?

To protect user data security and privacy,Android 11 does not allow apps to access each other's file directories,that’s why the access [Android/data] is now restricted on Android 11(realme UI 2.0), not even the built-in realme file manager can access it.

Q3 - How to roll back to Android 10 ?

A - Note:

1.Your personal data will be erased when you roll back.Please back up your data before your operation.

2.You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.

3.You need manual update the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app

Step 1: Download the roll back package in your phone and remember the location.

(The package will update in time in this thread,please keep an eye on it)

Link: realme X2 Pro roll back package

Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:

Turn off your phone-->Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode-->Choose the language -->Install from storage--> Input your screen locked password-->Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.

Reactions: Revo360

Syal5

Nov 25, 2013
My guess is they pushed this to be able to say they kept their word about making android 11 for the x2 pro available in june.

They'll probably wait to post the downloadable zip in their support page a week or so IF (and only if) no big bugs appear in the build.

ralphaverbuch

Jul 30, 2016
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah I agree... I got sick of waiting and picked up a Poco F3 already on Android 11... but, to be honest, I miss the cleaner OS on Realme compared to the dog's breakfast that is MIUI on the Poco... the Real UI isn't as good as Oxygen OS but it's a lot better than Xiaomi's awful idea of what an android skin should be like...

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Yes, that's for India. It is a staged rollout in India at the moment, we still know nothing of the plans for Europe.
If you read the full rollout post from Realme then it says they will upload the file to the support website at some point.
I believe the X50 Pro is already on the stable version of UI2.0, but the only files on the support site are the UI1.0 files from December 2020. That tells me that we won't get the opportunity to download the F11 update manually.
Doesn't matter, because this is a stable update which will be made available on the India website, and since India and EU variants are the same, you'll be able to download it.

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
Doesn't matter, because this is a stable update which will be made available on the India website, and since India and EU variants are the same, you'll be able to download it.
As I said earlier, the X50 Pro already has the stable UI2.0 update, the X3 Super Zoom too I believe, have a look on any countries Realme support site and you'll only find the UI1.0 files, not the UI2.0 ones.

Even the Realmeupdater site which indexes all the Realme support downloads isn't showing anything other than UI1.0 files.

That is why I don't expect them to put the UI2.0 files on the Indian support site. Well, that and the fact that I don't believe a word that Realme say.

Another point is that the F11 update is the same one they got in China a few months ago, it is not one that is based on any bug reports that have been made during the reopened beta test in India. That makes me think that they have just rolled it out so they can say they did so in June. Once again, Europe has been ignored.

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Realme X2 Pro
jethey must continue to put pressure on MADHAV, proof that it works, they forced themselves to release a firmware that was still bugged !!! all alone I am nothing sent him messages, BUT ALL together it's not the same !!! because they hate that we come posted on Tweeter because it is a good point of support for their sale !!! moreover they are very happy to say that these sales in europe have exploded. but I told him that all this will not last because if everyone finds it in the same case that we, people will not buy anymore! well all that to say that they do not need anything there let go guys

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Realme X2 Pro
Si quoi que ce soit, C38 sera la mise à jour de sécurité de juin, mais je ne pense vraiment pas que nous obtiendrons quoi que ce soit de Realme.
je styloI think like you unfortunately, but that she regrets having bought this. I would have bought the one plus 7 which was a little more expensive but not with all these problems! Finally I got rolled 1 Times but not 2 a never either.

ralphaverbuch

Jul 30, 2016
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
je styloI think like you unfortunately, but that she regrets having bought this. I would have bought the one plus 7 which was a little more expensive but not with all these problems! Finally I got rolled 1 Times but not 2 a never either.
I got and returned the OP7. I liked the OS, not the device. I really liked the x2 pro but not the support...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A short story, how i get RUI 2.0

after i bricked my phone with a wrong fastboot command ( erase system+vendor... )

i reinstall the phone entierely with a full stock rom c27(~5GB for full rom and ~3Gb for OTA) then ota to c38 ( india i think) .
    immediatly i receive the ota message for RUI 2.0 update( but not do it ).
    not remember exactly where i found the full stock rom maybe here :)

Then install twrp + root but magisk hide not work with my bank app so i decide to revert root. and download the RUI2.0. I tried flash it with TWRP ( file location for ota ==> /data/oppo/coloros/OTA/.otaPackage/ ) but i get a error message " this updat is for L1 widevine or some bullsh*t like that O_O) " WTFFFF

So i finally relaucn the c38 ota to revert stock recovery and do un online update in the stock recovery, i'm nom on RUI2.0 and not have hard issue

Debloat some bullsh**t with this post ==> \o/

Sorry for my bad english i try my best T-T
    I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.
    I found this on Punikaweb

Update 104 (May 20)​

IST 05:22 pm: The Spanish branch of Realme is rolling out Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update for Realme 7, 7 5G, 7 Pro, X2 Pro, and X3 SuperZoom. The commencement will be completed by July end.

Good news I think as you should be able to download the update from the Spanish site.
    Seems like the stable update is reaching France now so it should be available for non-beta users in Europe shortly according to this link.
    Realme continues to release betas for lots of other models in India and I still can't even get a road map for any European releases.
    I'll keep asking them until I get more than a stock email reply.
    Further confirmation that the update is coming to Europe in June.