Breaking: Realme X2 Pro stable Android 11 update released with Realme UI 2.0

Search This thread

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
According to this video, the update will be hitting India between June 13th to 20th so I think that India is classed as the global region (see C. 37 release that included India and Europe) so we should hopefully see it too.
It still doesn't make me any happier about the complete lack of communication that Realme Europe have given us.

Reactions: Revo360 and Igoruss

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
According to this video, the update will be hitting India between June 13th to 20th so I think that India is classed as the global region (see C. 37 release that included India and Europe) so we should hopefully see it too.
It still doesn't make me any happier about the complete lack of communication that Realme Europe have given us.
Yep, absolutely nothing. The don't give a **** about EU.

ste27.jah

Nov 12, 2014
Namur
Vivo Nex
Realme X2 Pro
LThe thanks after having bought the realme x2 pro, because these thanks to this device that realme is especially known. Frankly I'm so disgusted I bought this ****! All The days I go on Madhav Seth's tweeter is believed me that I was mad in his head !!! This con sells these new products and snubs us. But if I can make him lose 1 or 2 clients per Days because of my publication is well that makes me happy.

archel76

Apr 16, 2020
LThe thanks after having bought the realme x2 pro, because these thanks to this device that realme is especially known. Frankly I'm so disgusted I bought this ****! All The days I go on Madhav Seth's tweeter is believed me that I was mad in his head !!! This con sells these new products and snubs us. But if I can make him lose 1 or 2 clients per Days because of my publication is well that makes me happy.

😄I agree with you, it is frustrating to see my brother's Oppo A52 smartphone paid just over 100 euros with Android 11 right out of the box

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
Well, this is worrying! Seems like they've reopened the beta for Indian users so not sure if that means we won't be seeing the update in Europe next week as previously reported.

Reactions: ste27.jah

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
If the list of issues listed in this thread is correct then it is no wonder the open beta is reopened.
Don't expect us to get an update in Europe any time soon despite what Realme Spain have posted.
Once again I'm feeling very disappointed that the update date has again slipped, but more annoyed that we haven't even been given a chance to try the beta officially and provide feedback.
I was thinking about getting the Realme GT as an Android 12 device, but I'll look at another manufacturer after the way Realme have ignored their European user base.

Last edited:

Tinchox17

Nov 6, 2015
is possible to install the beta in global phone?

i dont have the sign in or trial button.

is any ozip file or something?

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One

horsthodn

Jun 16, 2021
I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.

loumaros

Apr 21, 2011
I've had the original OnePlus phone, two BQ phones and two Xiaomi phones before deciding to move on to this phone.

And while the support from most of the other mentions for Europe wasn't supreme, what Realme pulls off here is beyond comparison. Security patches take a ridiculous amount of time to be distributed (I think the latest version is still from February?) and the whole on-and-off strategy of Realme UI 2 for the X2 Pro with the absolute abscence of communication is just absolute laughable - if it wasn't so sad. All I have to find out more about the current status of this and when to expect an update in Europe are "tech news" websites which update the same article every 2 days to stay relevant for SEO.

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed and will certainly not buy another one of their products. I know it won't matter, but I don't feel this behaviour is justifiable in any way.
I feel you 100% bro.
I was so excited when I ordered this phone during the Black Friday event of 2019 but we have been let down so many times.
I remember the locked bootlader, then the fingerprint not working if you were unlocked and so on.. Such a same

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
I'll apologize in advance for the links I've provided about 'news' of the stable release and any hopes I might have built up of Realme giving a thought to their European users. As June draws to a close it is looking less and less likely that we'll see a stable release and more likely that we'll get a bug-ridden beta, if we get anything at all from Realme in the next 4 days.

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
I've just been on the Realme Telegram channel and they are suggesting that the X2 Pro will get UI2.0 very, very soon.
Sadly, if this mods comments are correct, Europe will not be getting it for 2 or 3 months as once again, it is only India that will have access.
Screenshot_2021-06-29-07-55-43-90_1149b56b894fd37d9a6fe46f85aae740.jpg

Reactions: horsthodn

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
And I've now been banned from the channel for telling them what I think :cowboy:

I quote:
"If you are saying that European users will have to wait another 2 or 3 months for the UI2.0 update when we haven't even had chance to use the beta then you are seriously going to piss off everyone in Europe. If you have any contact with anybody from Realme then tell them that they are an absolute disgrace."

Nice to know that they are listening.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I found this on Punikaweb

Update 104 (May 20)​

IST 05:22 pm: The Spanish branch of Realme is rolling out Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update for Realme 7, 7 5G, 7 Pro, X2 Pro, and X3 SuperZoom. The commencement will be completed by July end.

Good news I think as you should be able to download the update from the Spanish site.
    Realme continues to release betas for lots of other models in India and I still can't even get a road map for any European releases.
    I'll keep asking them until I get more than a stock email reply.
    Seems like the stable update is reaching France now so it should be available for non-beta users in Europe shortly according to this link.
    Further confirmation that the update is coming to Europe in June.