Brick motorola deft mb525

Search This thread

Uizpall

Jan 22, 2017
Hi everybody, recently decided to fix up my old motorola defy. Got it up and running with a new housing, lcd and battery. Decided to flash a custom rom, guess what, phone got bricked.

I'm currently stuck with the motorola log in an infinite loop so i cant use the volume down button to restore via my back up. Tired restore in bootloader mode using rsdlite following the steps from here. But Some how rsd lite doesn't detect the phone. Tried most versions and have installed the drivers repeated but nothing works.

Anybody have any good suggestions as to what i should do? dont really wanna use it as a paper weight. Thanks for reading.

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi everybody, recently decided to fix up my old motorola defy. Got it up and running with a new housing, lcd and battery. Decided to flash a custom rom, guess what, phone got bricked.

I'm currently stuck with the motorola log in an infinite loop so i cant use the volume down button to restore via my back up. Tired restore in bootloader mode using rsdlite following the steps from here. But Some how rsd lite doesn't detect the phone. Tried most versions and have installed the drivers repeated but nothing works.

Anybody have any good suggestions as to what i should do? dont really wanna use it as a paper weight. Thanks for reading.

Flash SBF using RSD Lite, this will fix your problem. Read this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1216982