Question brick phone

Search This thread

siryx

Mar 22, 2011
help the brick to return to a living state!

I flashed the Indian version, it seemed to work, I blocked the bootloader and that's it. The phone on the key combination always reboots and shows the same thing:

the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot

It only reacts to clamping the volume + and - in the off state, appears in the device manager for a couple of seconds "Device with a USB serial interface" and then reboots again and again "the current image (boot / recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot"

Mtk client does not work: handshake error - read them on the git that the device does not support or the exploit does not work.

What to do, how to unbrick now?

ErnestoSV

Jul 7, 2017
Google Pixel 3
Realme GT
help the brick to return to a living state!

I flashed the Indian version, it seemed to work, I blocked the bootloader and that's it. The phone on the key combination always reboots and shows the same thing:

the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot

It only reacts to clamping the volume + and - in the off state, appears in the device manager for a couple of seconds "Device with a USB serial interface" and then reboots again and again "the current image (boot / recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot"

Mtk client does not work: handshake error - read them on the git that the device does not support or the exploit does not work.

What to do, how to unbrick now?
Hello Friend I was asking the same in other forum. Actually I am on the Indian firmware running OK but I want to relock bootloader. I want to be sure about the correct steps to do it and don't make any mistakes with my phone.

dekkerKOSS

Sep 1, 2022
Got my phone fixed after locking the bootloader. Since I can't have it fixed on the service center, I looked for someone that can fix it remotely.
It's a paid service though.
Hi, i have the save problem after locking bootloader, who helped you to fix? Tell me please how to do it ir somebody who can, thanks!

ajcayetano92

Nov 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi, i have the save problem after locking bootloader, who helped you to fix? Tell me please how to do it ir somebody who can, thanks!
These are some of the ones I have contacted to fix the unit.
You messages them using whatsapp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-03-11-49-14-02_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-03-11-49-14-02_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: dekkerKOSS

tigers2

Dec 26, 2017
It's most likely a scam
He says the phone is being repaired remotely, while it can't even connect to a PC, if I understand the phone's behavior after relocking the bootloader well. Then he mentions that it's paid. All these + you can contact them through WhatsApp is more than suspicious.

I saw a few less well-intentioned users on GT Neo 3's forum. Mostly simple liars, but listening to their comments might lead you to trouble, like when one of them claimed it's safe to relock the bootloader after installing the global ROM, he did it, and his phone works as before. I doubt that he has a GT Neo 3.

Top Liked Posts