• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

brick sony xa2 h4113

Search This thread

pekas

May 6, 2020
århus
hello

i have brick my phone. I was trying to download e rom and after I reset it to factory wiping data it becomes a drama. when it try to boot, comes a message saying that my device is corrupt. it cant be trusted and it will not boot.

anyone can help me with this??

thanks a lot

bobsright

Oct 1, 2015
Use Sony's Emma. Download it. With phone off hold volume down button while plugging in. Let software detect phone and find available firmware, pick the one you want and let it work.

pekas

May 6, 2020
århus
Thank you so much for your answer.
I have try allready to download it and so on , but when I was ready to use it it ask me yo send my data to sony to ask for permission before I could use it. And Sony says that I cant get it cause is just an internal program. what can I do then?

Use Sony's Emma. Download it. With phone off hold volume down button while plugging in. Let software detect phone and find available firmware, pick the one you want and let it work.

bobsright

Oct 1, 2015
Thank you so much for your answer.
I have try allready to download it and so on , but when I was ready to use it it ask me yo send my data to sony to ask for permission before I could use it. And Sony says that I cant get it cause is just an internal program. what can I do then?

Don't need user name and password, open the downloaded file and copy paste file “Customization.ini” to “C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Emma\”