Question Brick update 🤔

Search This thread

badlucky

Jul 2, 2022
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 T-Mobile
Hi guys after I flashed the global rom and went back to stock. Cannot upgrade the phone to Android 12 !

Screenshot_20220815-162353.jpg Screenshot_20220817-041205.jpg

Reactions: RockfordRocksAHD
I've been having this issue without trying to convert my device for work and banking apps, T-Mobile was useless, they gave me OnePlus' CS number and they were completely useless too. After repeatedly telling the representative that my phone doesn't have the local upgrade option like 4 times I gave up with them. T-Mobile did actually call me back and the rep apologized for not being able to help me and commiserated about how poor OP support is.

Personally, I feel they pulled the OTA and have left everyone on the November 2021 patch while they fix the A12 update

Thx for your reply . Bro need I'm waiting for new update on a12? To again get ota update ?
I guess that's what will happen, I'm not quite sure. All I know is the filename and description are incorrect, and I reckon if someone went into the OTA server and corrected a file name or arranged the files properly, our phones would receive the correct software updates.

badlucky

Jul 2, 2022
OnePlus 9
Bro I'm buy OnePlus 9 T-Mobile variant second hand but local store not send proof of purchase 🥲 please time You get msm tools share for me . Idk onep customer help me or not
Screenshot_20220819-042946.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus 9 T-Mobile
    Hi guys after I flashed the global rom and went back to stock. Cannot upgrade the phone to Android 12 !

Screenshot_20220815-162353.jpg Screenshot_20220817-041205.jpg