Question Bricked device?

Search This thread

sycomantis

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I tried to flash Evolution X 5.9. I came from the latest Xiaomi.eu stable (12.5.4). Followed the installing instructions (flash via twrp/ format data), but after reboot, i got a "no command" error message. I then tried to flash the original F3 EEA Fastboot Rom downloaded here: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 , unzipped it twice, but when i tried to flash the rom, i got the error message "can not find file flash_all.bat. I can only enter fastboot now. I have no idea what i did wrong. I would be grateful for any help!

Edit: I'm getting another error now: "error:Writing 'crclist'"

Last edited:
Reactions: facuarmo

facuarmo

Apr 13, 2014
Pilar
I tried to flash Evolution X 5.9. I came from the latest Xiaomi.eu stable (12.5.4). Followed the installing instructions (flash via twrp/ format data), but after reboot, i got a "no command" error message. I then tried to flash the original F3 EEA Fastboot Rom downloaded here: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 , unzipped it twice, but when i tried to flash the rom, i got the error message "can not find file flash_all.bat. I can only enter fastboot now. I have no idea what i did wrong. I would be grateful for any help!

Don't go any further, it's really easy to fix, I had the same issue yesterday.

Just try this:

- Download the latest TWRP image
- Launch it from RAM: fastboot boot twrp.img
- Now, try to flash whatever you need to!
- Reboot, and the motherboard will be put out of fastboot.

Good luck!

Reactions: sycomantis

sycomantis

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Don't go any further, it's really simple to fix, I had the same issue yesterday.

Just try this:

Good luck!

what do you mean by "Launch it from RAM" ? and which TWRP version should I downlaod? I have the "RUN_TWRP Toolkit" which lets me enter TWRP via fastboot and windows10, is that sufficient? Thx!

The thing is, that I cant copy files to the internal storage, thats why i cannot flash a rom via that RUN TWRP Toolkit.

sycomantis

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I downloaded the latest [unofficial] TWRP Version 3.5.2_11-0, entered TWRP via cmd, but i do not know how to flash a ROW now, since i can not copy a rom.zip to the internal storage.

ebrot

Jun 13, 2015
I'm in a similar situation. Tried out a few roms and wanted flash back to stock. Something went wrong and now TWRP is gone and I can only boot into fastboot and stock recovery. I can fastboot TWRP, but don't know how to get a rom accessible. I tried MiFlash but that just tells me "flash done" after 5 seconds without actually doing anything. Tried just executing flash_all.bat, but it comes down to this error message:
$fastboot -s devicename getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *alioth" || echo Missmatching image and device
I'm trying to flash MiUI 12.5.1 on a POCO F3, so I don't really understand. Any help would be appreciated.

ptr21

Sep 7, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
I was in similar situation. Twice.
Solution: fastboot rom.
I successed with Syberia.
FASTBOOT Roms of Syberia are here:
SyberiaOS - Browse /alioth/fastboot at SourceForge.net

Unpack it.
Enter fastboot mode on phone.
Run install.bat. Wait. Device reboots to system.

ebrot

Jun 13, 2015
That worked, thank you very much! The only other option I found was to remove part of the flash_all.bat, but I didn't really feel comfortable removing something I don't quite unterstand.

Reactions: facuarmo

sycomantis

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus Nord 2 5G

Unpack it.
Thank you so much!! It worked :)

pegasoc

Unpack it.
Hi,
excuse me but I don't know English.

My Poco F3 crashes on MIUI, can I get into Fastboot or start TWRP from Windows powershell.

I downloaded the syberia_alioth-v4.7-20210715-1557-OFFICIAL-fastboot but I didn't understand how to proceed.
Could you please explain me step by step what to do?

Thank you.

ptr21

Sep 7, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi,

My Poco F3 crashes on MIUI, can I get into Fastboot or start TWRP from Windows powershell.

I downloaded the syberia_alioth-v4.7-20210715-1557-OFFICIAL-fastboot but I didn't understand how to proceed.

Thank you.
Unzip syberia fastboot rom to your computer.
Enter fastboot mode on your phone (power+ volume down buttons)
Connect your phone to computer via USB
In unzipped folder of Syberia fastboot rom you find windows command : install ...... .bat
Run it. It will install Syberia rom.
Dont worry if the errors are shown, iust wait, it will reboot to Syberia rom.

Reactions: pegasoc

pegasoc

Decomprimi la rom di syberia fastboot sul tuo computer.
Accedi alla modalità di avvio rapido sul telefono (pulsanti di accensione e riduzione del volume)
Collega il telefono al computer tramite USB
Nella cartella decompressa della rom Syberia fastboot trovi il comando di Windows: install ...... .bat
Eseguirlo. Installerà la rom Syberia.
Non preoccuparti se vengono mostrati gli errori, aspetta, si riavvierà su Syberia rom.
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Sei un salvavita. Grazie molte!!!
Ciò che è ancora meglio è che dopo aver bloccato POCO F3 stavo solo cercando di installare syberia_alioth-v4.7-20210723-1108-OFFICIAL.

Presumo che Syberia fastboot non sia aggiornato come syberia_alioth-v4.7-20210723-1108-OFFICIAL, per aggiornare devo installare TWRP e poi
Riavvia in TWRP
Vai su "Installa" -> scegli ROM.zipper (assicurati di aver selezionato "Inietta TWRP dopo l'installazione")
Riavvia -> ripristino
Vai su "Installa" -> scegli Gapps.zipper (Magisk, Gapps-Addons opzionali ecc.) (assicurati che NON SELEZIONATO "Inietta TWRP dopo l'installazione")
Riavvia -> Sistema

Destra?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unpack it.

Don't go any further, it's really easy to fix, I had the same issue yesterday.

Just try this:

Good luck!
    That worked, thank you very much! The only other option I found was to remove part of the flash_all.bat, but I didn't really feel comfortable removing something I don't quite unterstand.
    Hi,

Thank you.
    Unzip syberia fastboot rom to your computer.
    Enter fastboot mode on your phone (power+ volume down buttons)
    Connect your phone to computer via USB
    In unzipped folder of Syberia fastboot rom you find windows command : install ...... .bat
    Run it. It will install Syberia rom.
    Dont worry if the errors are shown, iust wait, it will reboot to Syberia rom.