Bricked Live with Walkman-help

Search This thread

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
hello last week I installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1444858 and it was fine...then I want to get back to stock rom and I instaled fw .58...then update notification comes up to fw .62...I accepted that update and my device should reebot...but it didn't...I think that he is bricked...then I try to flash that custom rom via flashtool and phone connect automatic in flash mode without pressing volume down+power button...when I try to turn on the phone green led blink...when I put phone on charger green led light still blink...any ideas how to unbrick?

sorry for my bad english

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
You had unlocked bootloader.
Check my tutorial, link in signature.
Also, flashmode is turn off phone, hold down volume down button and connect USB cable.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium

Reactions: mskyaxl and Domac5

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
I don't have unlocked bootloader
I took this picture before installing a custom rom in a case of failrue

Attachments

• 8f3ed139517976931ec1330675cf80bf.jpg
    8f3ed139517976931ec1330675cf80bf.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 346

prateek_gemini

Nov 10, 2011
ur bootloader unlock is not allowed !! ? ... try this remove ur battery once .. and then enter into flashmode......

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
believe me I tried everything...yesterday I took the cell phone warranty and I hope that they will fix it... :(

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
today my phone come back from service and they didn't fix him...it's over :mad:
live with walkman was my first android phone :(

prateek_gemini

Nov 10, 2011
exactly ...if its a software fault we are better off solving it on our own from xda than service center...... they r only good for hardware faults..... and most of them are not covered in warranty i think

bindasrocker

Feb 25, 2013
hello last week I installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1444858 and it was fine...then I want to get back to stock rom and I instaled fw .58...then update notification comes up to fw .62...I accepted that update and my device should reebot...but it didn't...I think that he is bricked...then I try to flash that custom rom via flashtool and phone connect automatic in flash mode without pressing volume down+power button...when I try to turn on the phone green led blink...when I put phone on charger green led light still blink...any ideas how to unbrick?

sorry for my bad english

if guys still on issues one and only best idea to overcome the problem is to relock the bootloader. it can be flashed using flashtool like we do for .tft files or sin files. try it out it really worked for those regreting OTA updates.

Attachments

• xperia_relock_bootloader.zip
    66.4 KB · Views: 44

Bishal Pranto Roy

Feb 13, 2013
City of Rangpur
www.facebook.com
Sorry u are stuck

sorry for my bad english

Ur phone cannot be used with custom roms.
just install The default .58 firmware root if u need and update to .62 (do as intructed on this post linked below)

link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1559685

Say thank if i helped u

Reactions: Razor Black

sathishramkumar

Sep 26, 2013
LIVE with walkman

it works :)
i flashed Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf and my phone works...thank god

hi
i am facing the same problem like yours, i flashed my mobile with a LWW FTF file using a flash tool.
now , if i switch ON the mobile green notification light will blink slightly and there is no response, i tried CWM using coconut, SEUS, different LWW kernels, given to service centers etc but still have the same problem.i unlocked the phone officially while the phone with this problem.
pls reply me how you rectified your problem.

naga_20_hi

Sep 1, 2013
I got the same problem

hello,
hi i got the same issue. when connected my phone to PC green led is keeping on (not blinking). and when i connected to charger or pressing the power button green led is blinking and the device is totally turned off. so i have reed this post. so can you please tell me what tool you have used to flash the Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf firmware and how did u installed that can you please send me a tutorial about it. i am really eager to see it working...please help me bro.....

Thank you,
Naga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You had unlocked bootloader.
    Check my tutorial, link in signature.
    Also, flashmode is turn off phone, hold down volume down button and connect USB cable.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium

oh, good.

it's disappointing to know the service center didn't fix your phone. i guess warranty is just good for factory defects.
    Sorry u are stuck

sorry for my bad english

Ur phone cannot be used with custom roms.
    just install The default .58 firmware root if u need and update to .62 (do as intructed on this post linked below)

link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1559685

Say thank if i helped u