Question Bricked OP 10 Pro - Help

Search This thread

Lynxy0

Apr 11, 2022
Hello All,

I managed to brick my OP 10 Pro :(
It happened when I locked the bootloader before uninstalling Magisk.

I am now in a forever bootloop, see video:

It will not boot into fastboot for love nor money.
There is no time for adb to load into fastboot as it is constantly resetting.

If I hold all three buttons when it is not connected to anything, it does nothing.

If I hold all three buttons while the phone is connected to the computer, it goes into EDL mode and Qualcomm drivers appear in the device manager, but it still fails to shows as 'adb devices' or 'fastboot devices'
I dont know what to do.

Help :-/

VovaHouse

Apr 20, 2017
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hello All,

I managed to brick my OP 10 Pro :(
It happened when I locked the bootloader before uninstalling Magisk.

I am now in a forever bootloop, see video:
View attachment 5586583

It will not boot into fastboot for love nor money.
There is no time for adb to load into fastboot as it is constantly resetting.

If I hold all three buttons when it is not connected to anything, it does nothing.

If I hold all three buttons while the phone is connected to the computer, it goes into EDL mode and Qualcomm drivers appear in the device manager, but it still fails to shows as 'adb devices' or 'fastboot devices'
I dont know what to do.

Help :-/
Need msm

lordxcom

Nov 11, 2010
OnePlus One
LG G3
The same thing happened to me on my NE2215...
Told OPO support it was the latest update that did it.. they are offering to repair it, still under warranty, for free.
from what I hear it can take 3weeks to 3 months to get it back.
Need a MSM tool

How I happened to me...
i wanted to get the latest OTA, so I removed Magisk, changes boo.img back to stock, reset the phone, and then when to turn flashing off (lock the bootloader)
on the rest step of Locking the bootloader back, is when it looped into this as well....

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
OnePlus 7T
I know this isnt helpful right now, but NEVER re-lock your bootloader. I've seen far too many people brick their ****. Why unlock it to begin with? When you relock the bootloader, anything that's not signed will not boot. I hope you get your phone fixed. Good luck to you bud

Khalid Ghouri

Nov 1, 2015
Faisalabad
can you please tell me your mobile after hard brick have a pc connection ? beacause my phone also bricked and totally terned off no button combination no charging no pc connection

<Moderator Edit>: Quote removed since post deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

g96818

Dec 27, 2014
The same thing happened to me on my NE2215...
Told OPO support it was the latest update that did it.. they are offering to repair it, still under warranty, for free.
from what I hear it can take 3weeks to 3 months to get it back.
Need a MSM tool

How I happened to me...
i wanted to get the latest OTA, so I removed Magisk, changes boo.img back to stock, reset the phone, and then when to turn flashing off (lock the bootloader)
on the rest step of Locking the bootloader back, is when it looped into this as well....
Why did you try a super complicated route to update? There is no need to do reboot or lock your bootloader after restoring (not removing) magisk in order to do the ota update.

Lynxy0

Apr 11, 2022
Eventually, I took out insurance on the phone and a week later I said its not working. Insurance support werent very technical and they replaced my phone after a week. Alernatively, I could of sent it off to OP...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I guess times are tough. GSMMAFIA steals OP software and sells it to you.