• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bricked Phone need Help

Search This thread

whyphyrl

Jan 4, 2020
Hey guys after doing stupid this i ended up with an locked bootloader and and boot loop with (The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it. ).
now i can only access to the phone in edl mode
atm im searching for ways to flash a rom in that edl mode but its difficult
so i need ur help guys
:(

Reactions: omardam33

Sergiocubano1

Dec 3, 2015
Hey guys after doing stupid this i ended up with an locked bootloader and and boot loop with (The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it. ).

so i need ur help guys

it is simple to put the mode in bootloader, then flash the recovery of mauronfrio and from there you install the rom that you are going to put, then start and the mobile will go to you

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: omardam33

whyphyrl

Jan 4, 2020
it is simple to put the mode in bootloader, then flash the recovery of mauronfrio and from there you install the rom that you are going to put, then start and the mobile will go to you

no i cant get into any bootloader or fastboot or recovery only thing that works is pressing vol+ and power for some sec then its blackscreen and its shows me connected as Qualcomm HS- USB QDLoader 9008(COM3)

Sergiocubano1

Dec 3, 2015
no i cant get into any bootloader or fastboot or recovery only thing that works is pressing vol+ and power for some sec then its blackscreen and its shows me connected as Qualcomm HS- USB QDLoader 9008(COM3)
ok that happens you have to leave it about 4 hours without doing anything and then it will work for you alone, it happened to me and looking for I saw that it is like a mistake they have to protect themselves and they are deactivated for a few hours, do not connect it or try to turn it on or anything, set it aside for about four hours and then try

Isavar

May 27, 2016
ok that happens you have to leave it about 4 hours without doing anything and then it will work for you alone, it happened to me and looking for I saw that it is like a mistake they have to protect themselves and they are deactivated for a few hours, do not connect it or try to turn it on or anything, set it aside for about four hours and then try

Hi

I'm in the same problem, you also blocked the BL and the same thing happened to you? Then leave it for approx. 4 hours and can I enter the FB?

whyphyrl

Jan 4, 2020

sounds very weird to me but ill give it a try

Sergiocubano1

Dec 3, 2015
it didn't work for me
You have left it almost four hours and then you have tried to turn on and arrange the charging cable, connect it and then press and hold on + vol + to see if it turns you on that way, I already tell you I had scared for almost 5 hours until without anything else property and look for information and it happens in all are blocked and you have to wait a good while, although the computer recognizes you as a device, he doesn't give an image

whyphyrl

Jan 4, 2020
You have left it almost four hours and then you have tried to turn on and arrange the charging cable, connect it and then press and hold on + vol + to see if it turns you on that way, I already tell you I had scared for almost 5 hours until without anything else property and look for information and it happens in all are blocked and you have to wait a good while, although the computer recognizes you as a device, he doesn't give an image

didnt worked for me to

Sergiocubano1

Dec 3, 2015
yur case its diferent, you should enter in fast mode an re flash room and ready. your case it is not a brick!
Lol I was not allowed to enter anything the phone was dead, or do not understand, the phone was dead for 4 hours without turning on and without anything, although it will connect to the PC appeared on it but the Phone did not turn on or anything

Reactions: Kal84

Kal84

Apr 11, 2017
Hi all It seems that offline charging is broken in Evolution X n others GSI...I had to wait like 8 hours to revive ??

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Lol I was not allowed to enter anything the phone was dead, or do not understand, the phone was dead for 4 hours without turning on and without anything, although it will connect to the PC appeared on it but the Phone did not turn on or anything

Ty bro n u r Cubano from Clan GSM ??

johnnyjoe

Jun 3, 2011
Hi! Did you found any working solution @whyphyrl?

I'm having the same issue, the bootloop on the first screen.

Manage to enter edl mode for a quick time, before it starts to charge again, but I can't find a flash tool.

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks! : )

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Hi! Have you found any working solution @whyphyrl?

I'm having the same issue, the bootloop on the first screen.

Manage to enter edl mode for a quick time, before it starts to charge again, but I can't find a flash tool.

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks! : )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i need ur help guys

so i need ur help guys

not working, do you block BL after remplace original recovery for twrp?

I comment to see if you are in the same case as us

cheers
    I had the bootloader unlocked but the phone was dead and when I connected it to the computer I recognized it but did not give image or anything

yur case its diferent, you should enter in fast mode an re flash room and ready. your case it is not a brick!