• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys after doing stupid this i ended up with an locked bootloader and and boot loop with (The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it. ).
    now i can only access to the phone in edl mode
    atm im searching for ways to flash a rom in that edl mode but its difficult
    so i need ur help guys
    :(
    Hey guys after doing stupid this i ended up with an locked bootloader and and boot loop with (The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it. ).

now i can only access to the phone in edl mode

atm im searching for ways to flash a rom in that edl mode but its difficult

so i need ur help guys

:(
    it is simple to put the mode in bootloader, then flash the recovery of mauronfrio and from there you install the rom that you are going to put, then start and the mobile will go to you

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    not working, do you block BL after remplace original recovery for twrp?

I comment to see if you are in the same case as us

cheers
    I had the bootloader unlocked but the phone was dead and when I connected it to the computer I recognized it but did not give image or anything

yur case its diferent, you should enter in fast mode an re flash room and ready. your case it is not a brick!
    Lol I was not allowed to enter anything the phone was dead, or do not understand, the phone was dead for 4 hours without turning on and without anything, although it will connect to the PC appeared on it but the Phone did not turn on or anything