Question Bricked Phone with rom2box

Search This thread

mark332

Jul 2, 2017

PsYk0n4uT

also i ask that anyone getting help in the telegram group please post instructions for how you unbricked if you are able to in order to help others and take some load off of those who have already answered the same questions more than once

Edit moderation - Unauthorised link- Sib64 - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

ScarletWizard

Aug 31, 2022
OnePlus Nord N20 5G
also i ask that anyone getting help in the telegram group please post instructions for how you unbricked if you are able to in order to help others and take some load off of those who have already answered the same questions more than once
i dont have a phone to join telegram :(

Edit moderation - Unauthorised link- Sib64 - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

PsYk0n4uT

Was your bootloader unlocked and you were edl flashing? Also were you flashing the CPH2459(unbranded version) to a GN2200(TMobile/metro) device?
Don't edl flash a bootloader locked device with non OEM firmware. EDL should only be used as a last resort to restore a device. There are dangers associated with EDL flashing to begin with, flashing firmware that the device isn't supposed to run, especially in a bootloader locked device will trigger every security mechanism the device has

Last edited:

ScarletWizard

Aug 31, 2022
OnePlus Nord N20 5G
Was your bootloader unlocked and you were edl flashing? Also were you flashing the CPH2459(unbranded version) to a GN2200(TMobile/metro) device?
Don't edl flash a bootloader locked device with non OEM firmware. EDL should only be used as a last resort to restore a device. There are dangers associated with EDL flashing to begin with, flashing firmware that the device isn't supposed to run, especially in a bootloader locked device will trigger every security mechanism the device has

PsYk0n4uT

phone doesnt turn on at all. i was flashing a firmware with rom2box using a guide from here https://romprovider.com/oneplus-nord-n20-5g-firmware-support/

please someone help me bring my n20 back to life. i live in florida and the hurricane is getting very close. the street across from me already lost power.
Was responding to this and forgot we already talked about it PM. But if u wanna share how you got out of EDL mode maybe it would benefit someone later

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    join the oneplus nord n20 telegram group. there have been several already having gone through this process.